I have a cam/intake question

• Sponsors (?)

w/ a 107 ICL, and a 110 LSA im coming up with 117 for the ECL.

that puts the .050 valve events at:

IO: 0
IC: 34
EO: 49
EC: -5

-5 for overlap. i dont see why it wouldnt be fine. but dont mistake fine for ideal.

from what I saw in the pic, it is a flat tappet cam instead of a roller. that just seems like a step in the wrong direction. the lifters are shorter for one thing which means you will have to buy pushrods too so there's an extra expense for ya to think about. I would at least go with a roller cam.

from what I saw in the pic, it is a flat tappet cam instead of a roller. that just seems like a step in the wrong direction. the lifters are shorter for one thing which means you will have to buy pushrods too so there's an extra expense for ya to think about. I would at least go with a roller cam.

its not a roller block, i may work on building a roller motor but i just want this one in the car for now to get it on the road asap and it has a small ass truck cam in it that has to go.
does anyone know if the efi harness for a late 80's early 90's van/truck will swap to a oem fox intake and plug to the ecu?
also is a truck 5.0 lower manifold the same as a holley? i seen this online and want to know if its true.