I Have A Wierd Noise (the mustang owners motto)

DRFT_STNG

Jun 14, 2004
ok guys.. you've been a great help to me in the past so im praying that you cna help me out here.. i have a '95 GT.. love my car.. but it is a mustang and im fixing it ever other week.. right now im having a few problems. i have hotspots on my flywheel wich should be getting taken care of by the end of next week when iget it into the shop i work at, along with a new fuel pump.. but my new problem that has been accuring dosnt happen when im on the gas.. it happens after i let off nas the car kicks back.. it sounds like theers a popping in my floorboard.. i did a quick check under it today and it looks as if though my driveshaft is moving about a 1/8th of an inch in and out as i drive.. i was wondering if anyone has had this problem and if it is linked to the flywheel problem im having or am i going to have a crappy surprise after i get it in the air... thanks for any input..

• Sponsors (?)

i would think it has to have play for it to move with the differential. but you can always install a driveshaft loop to delete that pesky conciense