I have found the best way to make money ever.....

Having kissed the general public's arse for about 10 years in various retail jobs, I can say with absolute certainty that you cannot pay me ANY amount of money per hour or per year to have to put up with the amount of BS that Joe Public and his likewise beeeeeeotches will dish out on a minute-per-minute basis. My job pays well enough, and while it doesn't get me rich quick, at least I can go home happy every day without an ounce of stress and not worry about getting fired the next day for getting into a spat with some A-hole customer.

But that's just me. Some people are really geared for that sort of thing. You've gotta have a cool head (like liquid nitrogen cool), the true ability to function effectively under constant pressure, multitasking like a mofo, and be willing and able to do it over and over again for as long as they ask. If you've got the skills and the genes for it, my hat's off to ya'. I always tip generously because I know how much crap those guys and gals have to put up with all day, every day, and they don't all make super-duper wages like the above mentioned places. But I sure as hell wouldn't ever wanna trade shoes with any server, EVER ... unless I have the liberty to pepper-spray or pimp-slap rude customers with impunity. :D

• Sponsors (?)

unless I have the liberty to pepper-spray or pimp-slap rude customers with impunity. :D

If you could do that I'd love to be a server. :chair: If someone gives me crap, I will blow up if I can't give it back to 'em. I can't take stupid people, although I had to deal with them a lot at my last job. But at least then I didn't have to stand there and take it like a server would. I don't know how people do it, I'd need a whoooole lot to put up with the **** they must have to put up with when dealing w/people who can't be pleased or are just looking to be dickheads.

I wonder how much higher the frequency of Valium and antidepressant prescriptions (and alcoholism) is among people who have committed to working retail and food-server jobs as a career? Maybe the drug companies and beer breweries should start marketing their products more towards these folks... :D

easiest way to make quick money imo is scrap yard, alumini broken shopping carts air conditioners etc. a full week of hustling our asses off me and a friend of mine rounded up 1100+

Super%20Troopers%20Shenanigans%2001.jpg

?

I wonder how much higher the frequency of Valium and antidepressant prescriptions (and alcoholism) is among people who have committed to working retail and food-server jobs as a career?

Well I started waiting at a mexican chain restaurant, where the middle aged ladies traded pills like baseball cards. 3 years later I worked at a chilis where 3/4ths the servers would all hit up the same bar every night like clockwork, and blow more than half their tips.

i know what you mean, my sister is a waitress at just a regular resteraunt and she pulls in pretty good tips, it is paying for her university! she also told me that the good looking ones make alot more (go figure)

i worked at a country club here in va inbetween working at my carwash. 15% gratuity was added to the check. they made pretty good money. but like you all were saying, they complained allot about people. getting their food too far apart, the works. i put in my 2 weeks ( i bussed ) and everyone was like why dont you serve? haha

i work 4 to 5 days a week at a carwash and probably make around 200 dollars a week. i make 7.00 an hour, and untaxed, unsplit tips. if i worked more i would make a ton of money, my friend figured that if you worked open to close you would make 800 or so easily. but its hard to work more than scheduled because your outside in the cold and hott dealing with people wanting me to clean off scratches in their white buicks...