i have some questions

rudy herrera

Jun 29, 2009
a while ago my radiator cracked and i bought another one this one was thicker it was like twice the sice i bout it of my friend so i knew it fit i just want to know wats the difference from the stock one
well my tempeture dnt go up at alll its always in the bottom the car runs great way cooler fills better than before i still have the mechanical fan
my friend told me that it was because my car does not have a termostat some one removed it wat could go wront without it
i also want to convert to a electrick fan how much would this cost and do i realy need to change the alternator for it to work
i want some thing that bolts right on and is realy relyable i do alot of street driving

thanks for the help:)

• Sponsors (?)

holy crap, I need a translator and cliff notes.

I am going to go out on a limb here and to do what you want the right way the first time. Upgrade to a 3g alternator and a taurus 3.8 Fan. Both can be grabbed from the same car if you are so lucky. Then put in a decent fan controller. There are several out there. I would not and I repeat not put it on a switch.

a while ago my radiator cracked and i bought another one this one was thicker it was like twice the sice i bout it of my friend so i knew it fit i just want to know wats the difference from the stock one
well my tempeture dnt go up at alll its always in the bottom the car runs great way cooler fills better than before i still have the mechanical fan
my friend told me that it was because my car does not have a termostat some one removed it wat could go wront without it
i also want to convert to a electrick fan how much would this cost and do i realy need to change the alternator for it to work
i want some thing that bolts right on and is realy relyable i do alot of street driving

thanks for the help:)

i went with a be cool aluminum radiator after my stock one got a hole in it. never had a problem with it..... as for your thermostat..... that might not be the problem mine does the same and stays around 150-165 degrees max on a hot day with the ac on and me dogging the piss out of it in summer time..... i had a flex alite fan system.... and it worked pretty well but the control box couldnt handle the daily driving and the internals shook them selves to thier demise...... nothing wrong with stock fan and bigger radiator.... just upgrade the fan clutch to an ssp clutch...... cheaper alternative.