I have to go back there revisited (NEVER GOING BACK BECAUSE I HAD TO PULL OUT A GUN)

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
I cant find the original thread, but I posted about the first time we went to this Church. If you find this thread let me know. Its basically an old abandoned Church down the road from a "Religious Community". the entire floor was covered in bird bones. Yea its pretty crazy.

Ok we were at a my friends house and we decided to go back to the Church. So we went. On the way we passed in front of "The Cult" as we like to call it. Then we proceeded to the church.

When we got there we pulled in the entance and parked on the side of the fence (which was covered in vines). As soon as we pulled up a truck passes by but it kept going, then another passes and stops, reverses, and stops on the back side of the driveway. So we backed out. As soon as we backed out they started flashing their brights and honking their horn. We went through about 5 miles of country roads just laughing our ass off because this ******* had nothing better to do than chase some people down a road and flash their brights and honk the horn THE ENTIRE TIME. And I'm not talking about flashing every once in a while. He was flashing them like strobe lights the entire time. And honking just as often. FOR FIVE ****ING MILES. When we would come to a stop sign we could hear him yelling "Pull over mother ****ers!!"

So we keep going and after about 5 miles we see headlights in the road ahead. Now I

was thinking "Man that would suck if they called someone to block the road." Then my buddy in the back seat said "Dude that truck is sideways in the road." It was ****ing blocking off the road.

We pulled up and stopped. As soon as we did that, the ******* behind us got out and started yelling "Get out of the ****ing car!!" Which of course, we did NOT. So we stayed in the car. When I had first seen the truck I got worried. I pulled out my pocket knife which has a 4 inch blade and I was ready to defend myself. Then I remembered I had brought my Glock 20 with me to show some friends. You can see the said gun here: http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showthread.php?t=1869911765

I wasnt going to immediately pull out the gun. So I waited to see what they wanted and if there was a way to go around them. Then the ****ing ******* started screaming that "The cops are on the way!!" and "You are disrespecting God!!" This is when I called 911. Apparently, they had ALREADY called the cops cause when I told them someone was attacking us the asked if it was on Austin Rd. Which was where we were. I gave them my name and phone number and they said that they were sending a officer out right away.

Now Im assuming this guy lives in the community that I was talking about. So after he says that the cops are coming, he ****ING KICKS THE DOOR. Then he starts punching the windows. So I started to roll down my window with my knife in my hand and I was seriously about to stab this mother ****er in the neck. Then I was like "WTF?" so I rolled it back up. Then we heard them scream "RAM THEM!!" My friend who was driving panicked and backed up. There was a Mountaineer behind us, another truck behind then, and an old F-350 Dualie blocking the front. I saw an opening blocked by two trashcans. Apparently he saw it too. But what I DID NOT see was the mailbox on a 4x4 post dead smack in the middle of the path. My buddy rammed it and took the mailbox out. I could hear it dragging under the car for a few seconds then the car stopped. The mailbox was wedged under the front of the car and we couldn't go but about 5 miles an hour.

Then they got REALLY pissed. They came up to the car and kicked it again and started punching it. Thats when I said "**** THIS!" I popped the 15 round mag into my Glock and stepped out of the car and pointed it at the closest person and started screaming at them to move the ****ing truck. At first they were just screaming back at me. Then I shot. I didn't shoot at anyone, just shot up in the air to let them know I meant business. This wasn't a big deal until this ******* kicked my buddies car (which he got repainted 2 weeks ago) This was a threat. We were all seriously scared for our life. I did not know how many people were in the 3 vehicles surrounding us, and I did not want to find out. I was standing there with a gun pointed at another man. This was a situation I NEVER hoped to be in, but this is why I carry a gun in my car. You never know. When they finally moved the truck (which was on the side of us blocking us from the road cause there was a ditch in front of us) my other buddy got out and was able to get the mailbox out from under the car. I went to get in the car and told them "If ONE of you mother ****ers follows us I swear to God Ill ****ing kill you." Needless to say I got in the car and they did not follow.

In the heat of the moment I hadn't heard my phone ring twice. 911 was trying to get in touch with me. And since I didn't answer they kept calling. I answered when I got in the car, told them what happened, and gave them a description of the guys, and they said they will contact me if they find anything out. We were all shaking cause this was some heavy ****. And they said I did the right thing by defending myself with my gun, because THEY were the aggressors.

The cops called me back once or twice to get more info, I gave it to them, we went to my buddies house, drank beer, and watched South Park. But every 10 minutes one of us would start laughing and say "Man Adam you ****ing MOWED DOWN THAT MAILBOX LOL" It didn't do much damage anyway.

But tomorrow Im going to call my dad who is the Assistant DA and we are going to find these *******s, press charges for assault, and make them fix my buddies car, and hopefully get them some time behind bars.

P.S. Please excuse any errors or typos, Im still shaken up some and Im a little drunk.

View attachment 394285

View attachment 394288

View attachment 394290

View attachment 394292

Picture007.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

. But every 10 minutes one of us would start laughing and say "Man Adam you ****ing MOWED DOWN THAT MAILBOX LOL" It didn't do much damage anyway.

LOL...I laughed out loud when I read this.

What a bunch of dickholes. If anything you all were tresspassing, which is minor but could turn bad since you had a gun with you(depends on your state laws).
But either way, who the hell are they to enforce the law, especially with the amount of aggression they used?
It's not like you went to one of their houses. It's just an abandoned church, unless it's not abandoned and everyone eats Popeyes during the service and throws their bones on the floor. LOL

That's some crazy **** though.

I can carry a gun as long as its not concealed on my person. I made sure I checked all the state laws before I started carrying.

And there are no "NO TRESPASSING" or "POSTED" signs to be seen.

Basically, **** those guys.

There are so many things that could have happened there. Someone or several people could have been shot, stabbed, run over, hit over the head with a board and mamed or jin a wheelchair or drool bucket for life.

I asked my instructor one time what to do if I were in "X" situation. He said, "I would first ask myself how I got IN X situation in the first place.." I don't mean to preach and that is one hell of a facinating story but I think someone is watching over you guys cause Ican't believe you made it out of there alive. Considering the number of "variables" in that scenario,...think about it..

BTW, they got your plate and will try to be looking you up BIG time. You can bet on that. So watch your back.

Yea Im glad nothing like that happened. And you have to be a police officer to get info from plates. My dad is the Assistant DA and he can hardly get info from a plate number. He can, but its kinda hard. And the guy who was driving lives in another town, so Im not worried about them coming after us. I want to find THEM. I am going to the police station to see who called about us trespassing and we are pressing charges.

I am jus treally puzzled as to why they were so intent on following you like that. I mean ..what the heck!? Were they on drugs? Hiding bombs? Do you think they were a form of a terrorist org? I am saying still be careful. Who know..if they are that bananas about something, they could have ties to the police and in that case they can get anyone's info..

Crazy people get crazy when there into god and they think your disrespecting him by what your doing. Im sure it was just someone who was way into god and thought they were doing the right thing by protecting there one savior :notnice: