I have to go back there revisited (NEVER GOING BACK BECAUSE I HAD TO PULL OUT A GUN)

• Sponsors (?)

Good thing the bullet you sent up into the air didn't come back down and strike someone. Pic put up looked to be a pretty remote area tho. Im a deputy and Im still going over my head how I would have handled this situation.

Yea I was thinking about that, but the worst that would have happened was that it hit a cow. lol

But the cops are taking this very seriously now. Its an all out investigation. They are constantly calling em and my friends to get some details, and they went to the church but I dont think they went in. When the Deputy was telling me he went I said "Pretty creepy place huh?" Then he was like "Man I dont know why the **** you guys would want to go in there." then started laughing.

Yea I was thinking about that, but the worst that would have happened was that it hit a cow. lol

But the cops are taking this very seriously now. Its an all out investigation. They are constantly calling em and my friends to get some details, and they went to the church but I dont think they went in. When the Deputy was telling me he went I said "Pretty creepy place huh?" Then he was like "Man I dont know why the **** you guys would want to go in there." then started laughing.

At least they aren't just ignoring you. Seem like pretty cool cops. :nice:

At least they aren't just ignoring you. Seem like pretty cool cops. :nice:

Yea they are pretty cool.

We were telling the story to a black cop, and he was saying "Man there some places I dont even like to patrol, like back in those old school back woods roads." Then I said "Yea, when you start to see rebel flags in the front yard its time to turn around huh?" Then he was like "Yea man **** that" And every one was laughing. lol

There was this other cop that hear someone say something about someone shooting. So he asked if they were shooting people or animals, when they said people he ran out of the door screaming "Hell yea I wanna go shoot someone." lol

Google earth map.

I would hate to live in that house by it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Opelo...328,-92.147613&spn=0.002228,0.006781&t=h&om=1

If you go west of the church, then go north a little, you will see the "community". It looks like these pics were taken in its early stages, cause its bigger now.

EDIT: Here is the entire route we went on.

we went North from the Church, then went east right after that, then the road went North again. Then we went East again at the Y, then after the Y we went North, then they blocked us off right before the road on the right. Right by that house.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Opelo...2.134545&spn=0.004455,0.013561&t=k&iwloc=addr

Pics of damage done to the car? That's all I care about :D, and your safety lol. JK, crazy story. Keep us updated if somehting happens oryou get a lead.

Car wasnt bad. The BRAND NEW paint in the bumper has cracks in it. It will more than likely start to peel. And the door has a small dent on the bodyline.

I pulled a 2x4 out on someone one time when they tried to block me in, it was at a bar and the guy thought I was trying to watch this band play through the window without paying when in reality I was waiting for a friend so he comes stumbling out there drunk and yelling and ****, I got in the car to leave, he blocks me in with a yukon, then gets out walking toward my car, I pulled a 2x4 out of my jeep and was like, take one more step this way, your ass is going to the ground in blood, now move this truck.