I Just Happen to Have a Few Pictures.....

.... thanks to Trish's new mom-in-law Sandy!

Pics are posted at Sandy's photosite HERE

This was for the "Little J.P. Wedding" last Sunday. Mrs StDr and I didn't get to go (Trish told us too late to get out of our scheduled work and "call" days over Labor Day Weekend); but fortunately AJ's folks were able to get time off from the farm and the newspaper. I'm bugging the crap out of Tink and SVT to get us dates for "The Real Wedding" next summer in Iowa ASAP so we can schedule our vacations!!! :mad:

Was it a "Mustang Wedding?" Well you tell me - after I name the folks in the group photo, including their Sandhills Mustang Club Forum usernames and rides.

Counterclockwise from bottom left ('cause I just want to name my kid first):

Trish (Cowgirl Tink both here and SMC; '96 Mustang GT and she still has her '02 Silverado 4x4)
AJ/Aaron (SVTCobra306 here, SVTCobra347 [he "updated" it] on SMC; '94 SVT Mustang Cobra )

Nick (GRIP on SMC, '95 GT with '04 Cobra IRS)

Steph and Bo (sexystangchick and Repn4SMC on SMC; '08 GT and '03 Lightning

James (FASTMRFR on SMC; '04 Cobra - and his wife Barb (not pictured) can be seen driving thier baby around in their '01 Lightning

Aaron and Marcy (crossbreed on SMC because of his '92 GT hatch being powered by a 385ci SBC) :eek:

So..... do you think their might have been Mustangs (even if they're "newer models) at the wedding????? :D

OBTW: In the last pic; the "old guy" passed out on the couch is NOT me! That's AJ's Dad, Mike; and he has been know to drive around in circles in the dirt/mud in and old AMC Javelin! Two pics of him doing so are at the very top of the page I linked; and there's another album of him in the "Travelin' Javelin" off Sandy's home page!

Gotta go; AJ's Mom just sent me emails full of pics from the wedding.

• Sponsors (?)