I stupidly left the keys in the ignition overnight with it in the ON position (engine not running of course) First: What can be damaged by doing that? I got the battery recharged and it turns over fine but won't start. 1. I replaced the starter coil but no dice 2. The only fuse I see blown was the fuel pump which is weird because mine is mechanical 3. I am getting no voltage reading from the multimeter when placing on the pos and neg of the coil w/ the key in the on position. (so I assume no need to check for spark as this indicates it is the primary circuit failing) Fuel pump is working fine. Also can anyone tell me how to hot wire the thing from under the hood so I can try and start the car while under the hood? Being able to do that might make testing some of this stuff easier.