I left the bar at 2 am and got home at 1:35!

• Sponsors (?)

Last night me and my friends were given a 12:30 curfue(sp?)and my friends sprint phone changed while we were watching saw 3. We left the movie thinking it was 10:35(11:35) and we were too stupid to think well the movie started at 9:55 lmao. So we thought we had 2 hours to kill, we drove around looking for dead animals. We found 3 squirrels, went to walmart and put them in ppl's truck beds LMFAO!!!!
We got home at 12:30 we thought and my parent's were pissed cuz they said it was 1:30 hehehe

grey5.0beast said:
Last night me and my friends were given a 12:30 curfue(sp?)and my friends sprint phone changed while we were watching saw 3. We left the movie thinking it was 10:35(11:35) and we were too stupid to think well the movie started at 9:55 lmao. So we thought we had 2 hours to kill, we drove around looking for dead animals. We found 3 squirrels, went to walmart and put them in ppl's truck beds LMFAO!!!!
We got home at 12:30 we thought and my parent's were pissed cuz they said it was 1:30 hehehe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah after a long night of drinking I was a little confused when My alarm clock and watch had a different time than my computer and cell phone in the morning. Drinking....:nonono: