I love American Muscle

As you guys heard in my headlight pics thread, I bought a pair of smoked headlights from AM a year ago. They began peeling so I contacted AM to find the manufacturer to check on warranty replacement. No questions asked, AM offered to replace them and were in the mail within 24hrs and a return label to send the old ones back.

Well, I had another issue with the new pair. The passenger side adjustment mechanism wouldn't work. It just clicked and wouldn't grab the internal gear so my headlights were stuck in a position too low for safe driving. They shined about as far as my fog lights. Unfortunately, I installed these and sent the old ones back before I got the opportunity to actually adjust them.

Well, they don't stock that individual defective piece so they are sending me yet ANOTHER brand new pair of lights ASAP with another return label.

Sucks to keep playing these games but AM has been more than helpful. I sent an email with the defective part and within 30 mins I already had a new order created and on its way to me.

:nice::nice::nice:

Btw, this is the piece that failed.

7189946.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Oh wow. Didn't figure they'd send whole new headlights for this issue.

One of the little adjustment pieces on the headlights I ordered from AM doesn't work either. But on the 96-98s, there are 3 adjustment screws, so I was still able to get it into position with the other 2. A little more aggravating/time consuming, but doable. If I had have known they were so helpful about it, I probably would have sent them back right after I got them. But no biggie.

Yea tell me about it. Next pair I order will be from AM. I tried mrbodykit again because they had the ones I was looking for.. Welp not even after a year of owning them the clear is peeling now on both and I asked and they basically told me that their stuff is crap with no warrany so there is nothing they can do. Almost like a get what you paid for. Just wanted to let everyone see what I was told on here.. Can't wait to spend 150 bucks with American Muscle. I did just get some stainless brake lines though in today from them :) I wish I could have ordered more of my parts this last time I ordered stuff but they didn't have everything what I needed.

As you guys heard in my headlight pics thread, I bought a pair of smoked headlights from AM a year ago. They began peeling so I contacted AM to find the manufacturer to check on warranty replacement. No questions asked, AM offered to replace them and were in the mail within 24hrs and a return label to send the old ones back.

Well, I had another issue with the new pair. The passenger side adjustment mechanism wouldn't work. It just clicked and wouldn't grab the internal gear so my headlights were stuck in a position too low for safe driving. They shined about as far as my fog lights. Unfortunately, I installed these and sent the old ones back before I got the opportunity to actually adjust them.

Well, they don't stock that individual defective piece so they are sending me yet ANOTHER brand new pair of lights ASAP with another return label.

Sucks to keep playing these games but AM has been more than helpful. I sent an email with the defective part and within 30 mins I already had a new order created and on its way to me.

:nice::nice::nice:

Btw, this is the piece that failed.

Op,

I'm terribly sorry to read of the troubles you experience but I'm very glad to hear that our Parts Experts were able to get the issues resolved quickly for you! Thanks so much for not only taking the time to post this, but most importantly for your patience and understanding in the matter! Some people would not be so nice after going through something like that. Shows you have great character!

Thanks again! Please don't hesitate to ask me personally if you have any questions/concerns/comments in the future!

Yea tell me about it. Next pair I order will be from AM. I tried mrbodykit again because they had the ones I was looking for.. Welp not even after a year of owning them the clear is peeling now on both and I asked and they basically told me that their stuff is crap with no warrany so there is nothing they can do. Almost like a get what you paid for. Just wanted to let everyone see what I was told on here.. Can't wait to spend 150 bucks with American Muscle. I did just get some stainless brake lines though in today from them :) I wish I could have ordered more of my parts this last time I ordered stuff but they didn't have everything what I needed.

If you ever find something you want and we don't carry it, shoot me a PM with the part/part# and I'll see what I can do about stocking/selling it for ya!

Have a great night, everybody!

Op,

I'm terribly sorry to read of the troubles you experience but I'm very glad to hear that our Parts Experts were able to get the issues resolved quickly for you! Thanks so much for not only taking the time to post this, but most importantly for your patience and understanding in the matter! Some people would not be so nice after going through something like that. Shows you have great character!

Thanks again! Please don't hesitate to ask me personally if you have any questions/concerns/comments in the future!

I have been a loyal customer over the last couple years and wouldn't want something like this to ruin it. It's unfortunate that a brand new set has to be sacrificed in order to get this one part replaced but I greatly appreciate you guys making it as simple as possible for me. I guess that's why AM is always my first stop for parts :nice:

I have been a loyal customer over the last couple years and wouldn't want something like this to ruin it. It's unfortunate that a brand new set has to be sacrificed in order to get this one part replaced but I greatly appreciate you guys making it as simple as possible for me. I guess that's why AM is always my first stop for parts :nice:

Yup I had a similar problem but instead with center caps. I ordered 2.5 caps and it didn't fit my wheels. I called up AM and they sent me another set. AM # 1

You guys really have no idea how much this means to us!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and most importantly for your patience and understanding through those situations.

Please don't ever hesitate to ask me directly if you have any questions/comments/concerns in the future!

Have a great weekend!