I LOVE high school football games!!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
My friend Mike and I went, it was a good game. Two local teams, our team won. Then afterwards we were leaving and 5 girls in a Civic hatchback were pulling out in front of us when I started up the stang, and they all turned and were waving and smiling and telling me to rev it. Well I didn't, too many cops, and too little fuel. But I pulled out behind them and caught up to them. We pulled up at a light, they were behind us, so I told Mike to jump out and get one of their numbers (top was down, quite easy, lol). So we ended up hanging out for a while and got all their numbers. Then they were telling us there's usually 4 more girls that they hang out with. :banana: We're gonna chill with them next week at the game. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What did everybody else do tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeh i go to games some times in san diego too. I played for 4 years, and its fun to go back and see what kind of talent there is. I dont go religiously, but its fun to check it out from time to time.

alright, 18, i'll give it to you. i know a couple guys i went to high school with that are still way into the football games and i think they're pathetic. granted this guys are 23-24, still live at home, no jobs, no college, they don't do $hit.

Ram000 said:
alright, 18, i'll give it to you. i know a couple guys i went to high school with that are still way into the football games and i think they're pathetic. granted this guys are 23-24, still live at home, no jobs, no college, they don't do $hit.

18, been working for 3 years, looking to move out next year. :shrug: Real pathetic huh? Shoot, a couple of my friend's dad go and they're in their 40's. Are they pathetic? I like football, but I like watching a live game better than one on TV. Am I gonna go to an NFL game everytime I wanna watch? Hell no. Not when the games here cost $4 and are 15 minutes from my house. :shrug:

It all depends upon the town. If it is a smaller town and HS sports are the only 'game' in town, tons of folks go. It is like a community thing.

CManT1914 said:
18, been working for 3 years, looking to move out next year. :shrug: Real pathetic huh? Shoot, a couple of my friend's dad go and they're in their 40's. Are they pathetic? I like football, but I like watching a live game better than one on TV. Am I gonna go to an NFL game everytime I wanna watch? Hell no. Not when the games here cost $4 and are 15 minutes from my house. :shrug:

lol, dude, you misunderstood me. i wasn't insulting you, i was insulting those guys i know. there's nothing like live entertainment. what i'm saying is that these foks around here don't do squat and the highlight of their lives is talking about high school football.

Chris been there done that I used to pick chick up at the games like right the year or two after I got out of school.
I just went last friday to my girlfriends old high schhol she graduated froms game they are like repeated state runner-up like 4 years in a row. It was a good game. We are going next weekend to my old high schools game. I can stand to watch football just not baseball I played it for so long just makes me feel bad that I dipped out on my scholarship to play in college.

i like going to the high school games too, and i am 22, granted my bro is the starting qb of the team i go watch but it is always fun to check em out. way more competitive than most the other levels, cuz high school is a time in there lives where they still play cuz they want to, and not because they get paid to do so.

Originally Posted by Ram000:
"god damn, am i misunderstood, or what, heh.

that's the ***** thing about the internet--you guys misread me and now i look like an a$$hole. can't we all just get along?"

Ok, I understand - you think we are retarded so you have to post things twice for us to 'get it.'

J/K. :cheers:

95WhiteVenom said:
I can stand to watch football just not baseball I played it for so long just makes me feel bad that I dipped out on my scholarship to play in college.

u too huh? i did the same thing, and now i dont like watching baseball games cuz i start to wander what would have happened had i have actually followed through with it and played in college