I Made 5.0 Magazine!!

• Sponsors (?)

super302 said:
Thanks everyone,
MJ responded like 2 days after i sent him pics, I never called him (i'm stupid), then he emailed me again (being persistant, lol), then i gave him my phone #, and he called me, I felt honored to talk to a semi-celebrity, lol

He's sooo funny too, cool guy

Your kidding, right?? semi-celebrity??

Striped5.0 said:
Thats pretty sweet. How long was it from when you sent pics in to when you heard from them? I Sent mine into showcase as well but have not heard anything.

LE Sad :(
That's b/c your car is ugly!! :rlaugh:

j/k...Isnt the showcase section where they put a couple cars per month? I like looking at those!!

RC

MysteryMachine said:
yeah its the section where they put little pics of peoples cars that keep bugin them just to shut them up.

except for paul just cause his car is badass

Thanks! I think the fact that my wife is hot didn't hurt me either with MJ! LOL! We joke about it all the time.

Killercanary said:
Striped, if that is the case then you CAN NOT sell it!

I know I thought the samething. On the other hand it could help to sell it :D . Im so confused, I want a bike but I know I cant ballance both in the short summers we have here in Maine. Its either give up my bike dream and keep the stang or sell it once I get a bike or sometime in between.

Striped5.0 said:
I know I thought the samething. On the other hand it could help to sell it :D . Im so confused, I want a bike but I know I cant ballance both in the short summers we have here in Maine. Its either give up my bike dream and keep the stang or sell it once I get a bike or sometime in between.

Oh I know exactly how you feel. My dream is to have a mustang, a bike, and a P/U truck at some point. I have the stang and will buy a truck in the next couple weeks. I had a Honda VTX 1300 cruiser early in the season but the thing crapped out so much (dont even get me started) that I just gave it back and got my money back. I couldn't deal with the constant problems. Which shocked me bcause Honda bikes are supposedly one of the best out there.

If I absolutely had to have 2 out of the 3, I'd probly have a P/U and a bike. Mass has pretty much the same weather as Maine. Just put the bike on in the summer and take it off when the season is over. Put a nice little lift and some flows on the P/U and enjoy 4 wheel drive.

Black95GTS said:
If I absolutely had to have 2 out of the 3, I'd probly have a P/U and a bike. Mass has pretty much the same weather as Maine. Just put the bike on in the summer and take it off when the season is over. Put a nice little lift and some flows on the P/U and enjoy 4 wheel drive.

I have a 4X4 Ranger for my daily driver so Im all set in that aspect its just deciding which toy to choose. Bike Payment VS Paid off Stang? New fun experience VS The money pit? I actually know what I want I just dont want to come to grips with it really, there is always the possiblity that the stang wont sell either. On monday I'll know if I got approved for a loan through my credit union and if I did then its a new Honda CBR 600 RR for me.

Striped5.0 said:
I have a 4X4 Ranger for my daily driver so Im all set in that aspect its just deciding which toy to choose. Bike Payment VS Paid off Stang? New fun experience VS The money pit? I actually know what I want I just dont want to come to grips with it really, there is always the possiblity that the stang wont sell either. On monday I'll know if I got approved for a loan through my credit union and if I did then its a new Honda CBR 600 RR for me.
Your car will sell ASAP, i told you i'd buy it if you get it to my house, hell i'll even pay an extra grand.....seriously :nice:

Then you could meet the famous super302 :rolleyes:

super302 said:
Your car will sell ASAP, i told you i'd buy it if you get it to my house, hell i'll even pay an extra grand.....seriously :nice:

Then you could meet the famous super302 :rolleyes:

want to pay for shipping?

I checked shipping charges for a guy that was interested in it that lived in Ok and it was just over $1,000 for shipping. I take it that it would be less to IA