I made my *fast* mad today... haha

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yea, I made my fast mad today.. I bought a saturn :rolleyes:

But hey,... look at it this way.. it will allow me to garage the stang this winter, and have a decent DD to drive while the stangs powerplant comes out and the 331 mexican build goes in... :D

saturn.jpg

saturn1.jpg

saturn2.jpg

saturn3.jpg

so whos mad at me???

btw... anyone remember where that article is about how a guy bought a saturn and made his fast mad??? (he used to drive a stang)

• Sponsors (?)

ryan218 said:
:scratch:

good gas milliage here you come.

give it a month..you will miss the stang

yea, great gas mileage... 35-40mpg hwy

(stang is about 21hwy and 16 city)

Ill miss the stang sure... but when winter comes and it snows... I miss being able to drive my car instead of getting ride :rlaugh:

Should be a decent winter beater.. FWD, new tires, its all plastic so it wont rust :rolleyes:

Daggar said:
Christ man.... go back and proof read your post. lol

By the way... Those seats might look in a Stang. :D

Question: Do you already possess the Mexican block?
sorry dagger.. i need a thread title fix too :rolleyes:

I was on the phone with the insurance company while I was typing this thread.. hence the horrible typos.

Yes, I do already have the mexican block.

Its been tanked, decked, bored 30 over, and new cam bearings where installed.

I have a stroker kit on *backorder* with CHP..

LOL... I prolly wouldn't have said anything but it was so unlike you to have errors like that. hehe

That's sweet that you got the block already. I wish I dollar for everyone perseon I've seen that said they were going to get one. Little do they realize how difficult they can me to come by.

Is your block going to be roller when it's done?

Daggar said:
LOL... I prolly wouldn't have said anything but it was so unlike you to have errors like that. hehe

That's sweet that you got the block already. I wish I dollar for everyone perseon I've seen that said they were going to get one. Little do they realize how difficult they can me to come by.

Is your block going to be roller when it's done?

yea, I usually don't make a lot of typos.. but hey.. i was trying to do two things at once... thanks for the title fix. :rolleyes:

Im NOT the kind of person to say im gonna get something... Im the kind of person to say I have something (and be truthfull about it).. I also get annoyed by the people who say they are gonna do this.. or do that.. and never do.

Yes, Im in the proccess of retro-fitting the roller cam into it. Those lifters can be expensive.. the other alternative is to tap the block and get a small circle base cam... I've decided to go with the retro-lifter kit. It should make things easier and open up my cam choices.

The block was a gift from my father on my 21st... I've had it for a long while now and just recently got out of my *financial troubles* I was in over the summer. (if anyone remembers my sig where I was selling all my 331 build parts)

I moved from Bloomington to Indianapolis... quit my IT job and got two jobs (bartending and valet parking). Believe it or not, I can pull down 130-180 bucks a night in tips alone valet parking cars and lets just say the bartending is considerably more... along with the hook-up benifits. :rlaugh:

So, basically... I've paid off all debts, finally saved up ennough money to get a DD, and I still have enough packed away to be free.. Its a really good feeling let me tell you... for a while there.. I thought I was literally gonna become homeless.

Boss 351 said:
umm yeah I do... more nickle content in the block and such... I was teh joke ing :D

I believe the nickle thing is a myth... I need to call mythbusters and get that sorted out ...

the main caps are considerably thicker, as well as several other parts of the block... either way, it should hold the power I'll be making and be able to take spray on top of that. (if I ever actually DO spray it... im not a fan of nitrous so that probably wont happen, but its nice to KNOW that I can if I choose)

poneypower89 said:
Oh, I see how it is... just because your known to do it that makes it ok?

I suppose it was *ok* for hitler to do what he did because people expected it from him? :rolleyes:

OK ok.. sorry.. that was a little extreme comparison there :rlaugh:

More it's like, if I didn't make typos then you would all think that somone had stolen my SN password. :D

Daggar said:
More it's like, if I didn't make typos then you would all think that somone had stolen my SN password. :D

actually.. that camparison isnt too far off considering ur the "talk nazi" :rolleyes:

Here's a random tribut vid of the stang sense its going away for the winter.. feel free to make comments..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywy9zElmi0