I may have to sell her.....

Hey Guys,

Now that I'm a home owner, married and talking about kids.....I may have to sell my True Blue 2001 Cobra Vert baby that i bought brand new.

Based on the Mods listed in my sig, what do you think I can get for her?
The car is in mechanically and physically mint condition...Garage Queen.. 33,000 miles.

Please reference this link for pictures:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...enny+brown+tale

It sucks because I only owe $4000 left...

your thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Don't be one of "those guys". 20 years from now, you'll be saying "yeah, back in ought 5 I used to have one of those babies" as you're slamming the door of the minivan.:nonono:

I'll share my sob story, briefly.

I've owned 5 Mustangs and my favorite, by far, was my 1995 Cobra. I'd give my '04 for it right now, if presented the chance. Sure, it wasn't the fastest around, but it was just the mystique and aura of the car that made it special. On a hasty decision, I traded it and have kicked myself daily for doing so.

I'd keep your car, seeing as how you are so close to paying it off. But, we don't know the whole story, either. Whatever you do, don't rush into it. :)

I love the US Army or Navy Seal or something commerical that shows all the guys jumping out of helicopters, hitting the beach in inflatibles and driving around in APC's then the voice over says "just think, right now some guy's buying a minivan" and cuts to the 20-something guy hanging his head as his wife picks out the new family truckster.

Yeah, since you only owe 4 grand don't sell it. If you need a better family car get something for cheap and store the kewbra the winter months so you save on insurance. You have some good mods and you know you'd regret it later on. :)