I messed up today, help me out.

Jhunter

Aug 16, 2011
I did the transmission cooler install this afternoon. Saw the stinking dealer sticker just above the gt tag on the trunk lunk lid. So I say no free dealer ads from me. It's a 2002 so it's been on there a while right. I checked to see how stuck it was before getting the hair dryer on it. It was coming off easy and did come off easy till half way. Then it brought the paint with it.

So without painting the whole lid I 'd like to see if there would be any nice little 2x2 stickers or badges of some kind I can get that won't be so sore thumby stuck on there.

What do you think? Any ideas.

• Sponsors (?)

here's what I got now. Notice the difference from how faded the original paint is to the new perfect match touch up. And this car has always been garaged. Not so perfect match huh. but better than it was. now I still need to cover it with something. Thinking about getting another gt tag and just moving it up to the spot.
232323232%7Ffp53993%3Enu%3D6388%3E259%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D343686%3B58334%3Bnu0mrj

Just remember, if you were planning on just moving up the gt badge from where it is now to a few inches up, you will have the GT outline with the old/new paint just like the spot above so that would do nothing. I still say blackout panel is the best way to do it. If you can't paint it now just go find a vinyl decal shop and you can get some black pretty cheap, heck if you don't feel comfortable doing it they will do it for you as well, this is where they make their money though so get ready to pay if that's the case.