I might of found a car...

beanplant

Founding Member
Jun 25, 2002
KC MO
I found a black 95 GT 5spd in Massachusetts. Its got power everything, and only 84k miles. The guy said everything is in perfect condition. The car is $5,000. But shipping the car here would cost me about $900. But even at that, I don't know if I could find a car here that nice, with that low of miles, for 5900. What do you guys think? It's got minor mods like CAI, 3.73s (YES!), Eibach lowering springs, and white face guages. I'm thinking yes. Anyone know anyone that can ship the car insured for less than $845? That's the cheapest I could find from Sandwich, MA, to Kansas City, MO. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

It might be worth your time finding someone in the area to check it out for you, even if you had to give them a few bucks. Or, you might even want to fly out and chekc it out and drive it back. Sounds like a nice car. Did you see a video of it?

No video, just lots of pictures. But I added everything up, and it would abotu equal itself out. Flying/driving out there (22 hours to drive), hotels, gas, and adding 1500 miles to the new car. I'd rather have it shipped at about the same price, and keep the miles that much lower.

-Shaun

I searched for about 8 months to find my car. I found so many cars in Cali, Canada, and out east. I had almost planned to take a few road trips because I thought those cars were the one. Then I finally found my current car....20 miles away....crazy how that works. I'm sure you can find one closer. Right now is not really prime time. I searched all through the winter and it was always in warmer climates that I found them, then when it started to warm up in the spring they all go for sale. It's your choice though.....trust me I KNOW that feeling!!

Jake

well, I flew out to Arizona to look at a 94 GTS w/ NOS, lowered, stalker kit, 65K miles, and only 7K... had gears 3.55, sparco seats (pretty riced out... but tastful) I passed on it when I found it had NOS though... but still, you need to go check out these cars yourself... no one else is as maticulous as you are for your own money... at least that's my experience w/ people...