I need a new crankshaft pulley, any suggestions?

WLD_WST

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2001
Philly
What a goofy ass day. I finally got rid of the stock rubber hose that I had connecting the MAF to the TB, and BABY does she pull like a freakin ape now!! I was super happy so I went for a ride stopped by my best friends house to take him for a quick romp. I hang a U-turn and jump on it; battery light comes on, power steering goes away so I know the belt is history. I open up the hood to take a look and the belt is in about 3 pcs. I take my buddies Expo to Pep Boys to buy a new one and realize I have no way to order one but by length. That was fun with the guys at Pepboys using a tape measure to pick one out. Anyway I get one which is too long but okay to limp back to my mom's house. I take a look around to see what could have cause it and I see the pulley sticking out about 1.5" from the other pulleys. I'm thinking great this MF'r broke the bolt loose and backed out WRONG. It was tight as it should have been, however the outer ring had begun to creep out.

So anyone got a good pulley/dampener suggestions? I have a Novi on my built motor, and I plan to take her up to about 500hp.

• Sponsors (?)