I need a truck so bad

glowstang93

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 9, 2003
Illinois
Its Winter of course and I needed a bale of straw to help keep my doggie warm and dry in his pen. No truck, so did the best next thing.... took out the subs, dropped the back seats and went to haulin straw :rolleyes:

December08001.jpg

December08002.jpg

Attachments

• December08001.jpg
    December08001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 70
  • December08002.jpg
    December08002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Sponsors (?)

duelling banjoes just popped into my head, no seriously, you have one of the cleanest foxes I have ever seen and I get the feeling you have done this before. I'm lazy I keep my dog inside.

Teal you might have me beat on that one. One time I bought a basketball goal, the kind that free stands, and put it in the back unassembled. Another time I put a glider rocking chair in the back. About a month ago I had 4 ceiling tiles in there, man those are big!!

No way this could have been done with a notch:)

I moved out of college in my 5.0. Amazing what you can fit when you put the seats down and remove the passenger seat. I mad my minifridge stocked with beer sitting next to me on the entire drive...still cold!! So tempting but no i didn't drink any :)

Lets see...
-A lawnmower, window a/c unit, and a green tote box at the same time.
-A new bathroom sink and cabinet
-TV stand and some other stuff
-Firewood
-Two 23" rims on tires (don't ask)
-SN95 spindles, A arms, shocks all in one peice.
I keep a tarp in the spare tire well to cover the cargo area just in case; so I can keep things clean.

But the truck engine in the back of this hatch always cracks me up: http://forums.stangnet.com/734098-look-what-i-saw-junk-yard-today-just-incredible.html