i need help with wire hiding !

will1992

Aug 25, 2005
i have currently put the harness through the pass. side strut tower and all plugs reach except for the plug that goes to the o2 sensors from the main harness it is called the H.E.G.O sensor connector. if anyone has any pics of how they ran this wire please post 'em, thanks and i have already searched this site and many others and still not found anything
oh, and my car is a 1992 gt

• Sponsors (?)

i would like to post pics but i dont have a digital camera and all ive done so far
is the pass. side and fire wall it was pretty easy except for one sensor the one that goes to the o2's but an e-mail to almost stock and i got the solution-

I’ll be glad to help you all I can if I can but my 89T GT could possibly be different than your 92 GT but I can show you how I routed my harness for my o2 sensors on my 89GT if you want.

The connector in this diagram below is the connector that goes to my o2 harness

From that point it heads towards the bottom of the inner fender and then under and toward the motor mount like in this picture
after that it then in then runs along the top of my K-member brace before it actually hooks up to the o2 sensors connector.

If you would; let me know if this makes any since you or not, or if you need a better explanation of what I did, I’ll be glad to help you all I can.

Paul

Attachments

• ShowLetter2.jpg
    ShowLetter2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 115
  • ShowLetter3.jpg
    ShowLetter3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 117
331 stang91 said:
+thanks for the pics thats what i was thnking of doing thanks

Believe me I'm just trying to help if I can!

I remember when I asked a some question about 5 yrs ago about hiding wire and at that time it was a big hush, hush secret thing and no one (which at that time there were probably 1 or 2 people who had there wires hid) wouldn’t say a word about how they did there's. So I decided at that time if I could ever help someone else with this after I hid/ relocated my wires that I would go out of my way to help them if I could.