I need motivation..............

• Sponsors (?)

the older you get the more busy you are, you have other means of fun trasportation so you dont need to drive this thing. I know my projects take 3 years maybe yours take a year from now on

Truth, it gets harder to stick to projects when you've got a million other things going on. I've been playing guitar for 40+ years. There were times when I thought I was done, but it called me back, same with cars.

Go find some new Mustang stuff to read... hit the Youtube vids.

I haven't been following the build. Is it roadworthy? If you can get it out for a drive that should help motivation. Nothing kills a project faster than too long in the pits with no drivetime.

You guys are right. The older we get, the harder it is. I'm 27 and this is my 14th Mustang. It's hard to watch vids and get motivation. I just need to finish this thing. I think the Mach 460 amps, tweaters and wiring out back is the mountain I need to climb. The speakers have no highs. It's all in the tweaters and it pisses me off that I have to hack a hole in the quarter trims. The fronts, I need to choose between either a bass speaker or a high. It sounds like crap with just the bass and there is nowhere to put the tweater with an SN95 dash. This is why I almost went with keeping the fox dash for this car. I should have. The sound system is gonna suck.

I also don't want to do many other things. I just want to paint it. That's it.

I haven't been following the build. Is it roadworthy? If you can get it out for a drive that should help motivation. Nothing kills a project faster than too long in the pits with no drivetime.

Close, but not yet. Needs to have all the UCA and LCA (front and rear) bolts tightened, needs a driveshaft, transmission fluid, antifreeze, interior, fenders windshield.

What I think I need to do is take it home. I can't stand being at work working on this car any longer. The shop is cluttered from this car and my Dad's SS truck. If I was at home, I could be out in my own garage til like 11-12 at night. Have a few beers, my dog is there, my girl is there, so perfect. BUT.................I can't paint at my house. No compressor, no windows in my garage and neighbors are very close in my sub. DAMN IT!

you got a trailer dont you? take it home, work on everythign but paint, then take it back to the shop to paint. that way when your working on it in your garage you will be motivated to get to the paint phase and load it up on the truck. id paint it last anyways, just less chance you will open a door into something, scratch it, ect, while wiring, and doing the little crap. just use coax speakers in the doors and maybe do a component system in the rear to give you some bass and highs.

you got a trailer dont you? take it home, work on everythign but paint, then take it back to the shop to paint. that way when your working on it in your garage you will be motivated to get to the paint phase and load it up on the truck. id paint it last anyways, just less chance you will open a door into something, scratch it, ect, while wiring, and doing the little crap. just use coax speakers in the doors and maybe do a component system in the rear to give you some bass and highs.

No trailer. I have a friend with a flat bed. $25.00 he does my local tows for. I got another project I started that I ended up bringing to my house since there is no room here. I've been working on that more since it's at home and it's something different.

I want to paint it last. Hack Job I painted, then wired up and install the interior and I was paranoid for 2 months with people walking by it carrying parts ect....

I know what you mean man somewhere along the line I've lost my motivation as well. I've got all kinds of parts laying around to install and I just can't find the energy to do it lately. I've had subframes,gears,new gauges, need to swap these motor mounts out, get the new suspension going and so far I've managed to buy the parts and pile them up :D

I've got to find a new DD to drive to work though so My priorities are elsewhere.

Sucks not having time to put the fox first, but it's understandable

that for a dd

Pretty much. DD, and I'll definately hit the cruise spot with it. It's sharp and you don't see too many around here. It's gonna be for the woman basically. She's got an older one that's nice, but this is cooler.

I know what you mean man somewhere along the line I've lost my motivation as well. I've got all kinds of parts laying around to install and I just can't find the energy to do it lately. I've had subframes,gears,new gauges, need to swap these motor mounts out, get the new suspension going and so far I've managed to buy the parts and pile them up :D

I've got to find a new DD to drive to work though so My priorities are elsewhere.

Sucks not having time to put the fox first, but it's understandable

That's a pretty big list of parts that are a PITA to install. Motor mounts, suspension work and wiring is always time consuming. I out the fox first for 2 months that's why I got so much done. Now the weather is nice...which it never is in April in Michigan....I want to push this thing til November.

:(

woodward in mod fox... just remember that lol

True. I'm gonna get on a couple things this weekend. All I know is the wiring and mounting of amps and wiring doesn't have to be perfect because it's all behind trim panels. It just has to be firm and not rattle. All connectors will be soldered and shrink tubed, so no worries.