Expired I NEED!! STOCK 2.25 OEM TAILPIPES FOR 86 GT FOX

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by 1200gt, Jan 3, 2013.

1. 1200gt

1200gt Member

2.25" OEM Stainless TAILPIPES. I am putting my car back to semi show stock. I am looking for a really nice set of the stock sized 2.25" stainless TAILPIPES that are connectable to the mufflers, meaning not too beat-up and poorly hacked-off. Text me if you have a set that you stowed away and don't need. TEXT (954) 290-1447 Thanks.

2. 1200gt

1200gt Member

Thanks Stangnet for allow me to post thisWTB Adv. Some other orgs. find this wtb to be not worthwhile.

Testimony:
    Just got a call from a guy up in Indiana that is shipping me a pristine set of 2.25 s/s OEM tails that he just had laying out under his carport. So the WTB does work and serves a need, especially for the guys who are looking for hard to find resto parts.

Now, I'm going to take a look at the other WTB request to see if I have anything to help them out - it all goes around.

Don't want to pull this ad though, until I receive the exhaust and open the box. If they are what I have been looking for so long i'll be doing this::banana:

3. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    --Moved to WTB forum

4. 1200gt

1200gt Member

WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE i GOT STIFFED!! I can't say ths for certain, but it looks like the guy that I bought the tailpipes from, mentioned above, has decided to keep the cash and the pipes - if there ever were any in the first place!

You'd like to think you're a good judge of character when you talk to a guy on the phone, but the truth is: you never know who's a crook. Some of these slackers are soooooo good at their craft.

I'm not too upset about it though, I took the chance knowing full well that it could be a rip-off artist. Ashamed, that I have to pretty-much not trust anyone - I HATE that!

I'll give this guy a few more calls and text to leave messages. If no response in a week, I'll throw out a name and adrress to help others on stangnet steer around and away from this person.

Sent money back on the 8th of Feb. want to still give him a chance to at least contact me an say something: My dog died, My wallet blew out of the bus, or something!!!

ANYWAY, IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A GOOD SET OF 2.25 STOCK S/S TAILPIPES, LMK...

5. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Well if he doesn't square up, post all of his info in the 5oh Talk forum. He'll have a chance to create an account and explain or make it right before getting a sticky of his very own indicating his operating methods.

6. 1200gt

1200gt Member

Thanks friend for the info. Will do...

7. 1200gt

1200gt Member

Update on this hunt:

The guy mentioned above did indeed send me my money back for the tailpipes he said he had. He wrote in his note: a dirt bike fell on them before he could ship then to me. Oh well... Anyway, I got the money back!

NOW, I NEED GOOD STOCK TAILPIPES - PLEASE...

What did everyone do with their pipes that they took off? I don't know of anyone that didn't go to 2.5's, so what happened to all of those 2.25's?????