I needz new wheels!!!!!!!

Alright,

I have decided that I am currently tired of my wheels. They are some 17x8/17x10.5 bullitt's. I sanded them down, and painted the entire wheel Matte Black. While I do think they came out looking good, I am just tired of the same ol stuff.

I just want some suggestions. I want something that will keep it looking sleek and sexy. Here is a picture with the car with the bullitt's:

100_0780.jpg

100_0781.jpg

Before someone ask, no the car does not sit higher in the front. The stock shocks had messed up and "froze" and would not let the car settle down in the front. After installing new strange 10 way adjustables, it has a slight rake.

Here's a better pic of the car when it had all black 03/04 cobra wheels:
102_0649.jpg

So, please give me some suggestions on wheels please!

• Sponsors (?)

In all honesty, I love the way the rear's look. But it almost seems like the front wheels are to skinny and the tires are to tall? I will try and get a straight view of the front wheels to show what I mean tomorrow.

But anyways, any wheel suggestions are welcomed. Wouldnt mind going to some 18's now that I dont have to drive her every day :nice:

i have a set of 18x9 / 18x11 three piece simmons wheels....that are for sale :)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/mach3_speed/simmons.jpg[\/IMG][/QUOTE]

Those look cheap. lol

Stumbaugh, you going to stick with black rims? Cause tbh, if you are going to put black rims back on it, I don't think it will change the look of the car very much.

Those look cheap. lol

Stumbaugh, you going to stick with black rims? Cause tbh, if you are going to put black rims back on it, I don't think it will change the look of the car very much.

I'm not going to 100% go with black wheels. It would all depend on what I could find. Like I said in another thread, I am kind of getting tired of black wheels because everyone is doing it. I'm open to all different colors.

I decided against using them myself; as I don't feel that my color will go great with the rims so now they take up a large amount of room in a spare bedroom.

I think you should go with something different than what you have been running..maybe even chrome :shrug:

i think your car plus those black 03' cobras look tits... like i wouldnt change that if i were you, those are how good they look on the car.

What kinda hood do you have too?

oh and if you do decide to get new wheels.. how much do you want for your cobras, minus tires? :)

IMO, black wheels make a car look "dirty," unless they have a polished lip around them. I'm partial to Saleen and FR500's on the New Edge cars.

I tend to agree, sort of. To me unless you keep the tires "dressed" they stick out more and detract from the rest of the car. I was going to go with black rims until I noticed this. And I am too lazy to keep tires that clean myself.

i think your car plus those black 03' cobras look tits... like i wouldnt change that if i were you, those are how good they look on the car.

What kinda hood do you have too?

oh and if you do decide to get new wheels.. how much do you want for your cobras, minus tires? :)

The cobra wheels are long gone.

The hood is a Steeda 2.5" 95 style Cobra R hood.

I got to thinking about it and I think that I am going to stock with black wheels. I am switcing over to Aerospace brakes on the front and rear pretty soon. I think a polished/chrome wheel will make the aerospace brakes less noticable.

I do apprecaite the comments tho. A buddy of mine has some 17x10.5 03/04 cobra replica's that are Deep dished in the rear with some Nitto NT05Rs on the back and some stock 17x9 cobra wheels that he is trying to sell. I have been thinking about picking those up and having them powdercoated all black.