I Now Understand what the 2005 Mustang GT is All About

The 2005 Mustang GT has a redesigned body and interior. It's got 300 horsepower with 315 torque. I saw this vehicle in person and I realized that it looks like an ordinary car. It look too plain. It does NOT look aggressive like the Mustang GT's which were built between 1999-2004. I know why the 2005 Mustang GT looks like an ordinary vehicle. It's because Ford wants the new 2005 Mustang GT to look like a "SLEEPER" muscle car. That's what this car is. It is a SLEEPER muscle car. That's why it doesn't look agggressive.

Ford's next step is to add some nice hood and side scoops to the vehicle. Only then will the 2005 Mustang GT not look like a sleeper muscle car.

• Sponsors (?)

PerformanceRed said:
The 2005 Mustang GT has a redesigned body and interior. It's got 300 horsepower with 315 torque. I saw this vehicle in person and I realized that it looks like an ordinary car. It look too plain. It does NOT look aggressive like the Mustang GT's which were built between 1999-2004. I know why the 2005 Mustang GT looks like an ordinary vehicle. It's because Ford wants the new 2005 Mustang GT to look like a "SLEEPER" muscle car. That's what this car is. It is a SLEEPER muscle car. That's why it doesn't look agggressive.

Ford's next step is to add some nice hood and side scoops to the vehicle. Only then will the 2005 Mustang GT not look like a sleeper muscle car.

CRY ME A RIVER .. LMFAO :D :D :rolleyes: :lol: :rlaugh:

I say we round up PerformanceRed, RonJeremy and FastGTO, lock all 3 of them in a room and make them read each other's posts until all 3 of their heads explode.

Hey,
Don't get me wrong here. I really LOVE the 2005 Mustang. Honestly, I do. I was having a conversation with one of my friends today about the 2005 Mustang GT and he was telling me how this car looks like a SLEEPER. That's all. I never gave any of this any thought, but what my friend said is 100% true. The 2005 Mustang GT is definitely a SLEEPER. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Why dont you cut the guy a break....i dont see what was wrong with what he said...he thinks the car is sleeker than agressive....BIG deal why dont you cut his head off!
Come on guys!
If you guys keep lashing out to people who make opinions on what they think this will turn into a HONDA Forum!

He wasnt negative AT ALL!

JMO

PerformanceRed said:
Hey,
Don't get me wrong here. I really LOVE the 2005 Mustang. Honestly, I do. I was having a conversation with one of my friends today about the 2005 Mustang GT and he was telling me how this car looks like a SLEEPER. That's all. I never gave any of this any thought, but what my friend said is 100% true. The 2005 Mustang GT is definitely a SLEEPER. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

It must really hurt not to have the new car on the block not to mention the value of the 99 to 04 mustangs have droped by at least 5k since the arrival of the 05's :D

ps this is a 2005 mustang forum for fans of the 05 ... glad your a fan ... keep that bench warm for me :D

Tell it to them Mach271.
I didn't do anything wrong at all. And you are right. I was not being negative about anything. They all get offended when they hear someone else express their HONEST opinion about the 2005 Mustang GT and when they don't like it. We are all here to have fun and to enjoy the Mustang GT, not to call others trolls and to mock them when their opinion differs about the Mustang.

mach271 said:
Why dont you cut the guy a break....i dont see what was wrong with what he said...he thinks the car is sleeker than agressive....BIG deal why dont you cut his head off!
Come on guys!
If you guys keep lashing out to people who make opinions on what they think this will turn into a HONDA Forum!

He wasnt negative AT ALL!

JMO

Go back and read his previous posts. He harps on the lack of scoops constantly. This was just another attempt to make the same old pathetic argument about "the lack of agressiveness". He was recently banned from this forum for being an obnoxious troll. I'm not sure why he's unbanned but I think it needs to re-evaluated. If you'd had to put up with his BS for the past couple of months, you wouldn't be "cutting him a break" either.

PerformanceRed said:
Tell it to them Mach271.
I didn't do anything wrong at all. And you are right. I was not being negative about anything. They all get offended when they hear someone else express their HONEST opinion about the 2005 Mustang GT and when they don't like it. We are all here to have fun and to enjoy the Mustang GT, not to call others trolls and to mock them when their opinion differs about the Mustang.

The problem isn't that you've expressed your opinion, it's that you've done it for the THOUSANDTH time! Again, give it a rest!!!

PerformanceRed said:
Tell it to them Mach271.

Alright bro. Sorry to jump on your back but Ive been feeling under attack by GTO and 99 to 04 stang owners since posting about this new car. So many of these 99 to 04 owners feel jilted that FORD has left them in the dust. I dont understand why they take it out on the folks that prefer the 05s. It makes absolutly no sense. :shrug:

While I am not going to criticize you for your opinion (Though this may be the 300th time you've expressed a view on the car not having scoops and looking plain.). I will ask you to recheck your facts on the TQ #'s. It has been upped to 320.

Look here smarty pants. I wasn't talking about the Saleen. I was talking about the Mustang GT. And the only reason why I mentioned the scoops again was because of the title of this thread. And the title of this thread talks about how the new 2005 Mustang GT is a sleeper muscle car. And the "LACK" of scoops is what makes this car look like a sleeper. So WTF is the problem? I was just talking about WHY this car is a sleeper and the REASON WHY it is a sleeper. That's not wrong. You people talk about many things over and over again in the forums. That doesn't mean that I can't do the same thing here. I did nothing wrong in here. I only made an analysis of why this car is a sleeper. That's all. So don't get your panties in a bunch because of this.

In your opinion it is a "sleeper". I feel this is the best design FORD has put forth since the 88-93 5.0Ls. 94-04 have been lame and thats been proven by the slumping mustang sales over the past years. Thats my opinion :D