I put my car in a ditch...need paint ideas

• Sponsors (?)

Do all aero foxes have the same front bumpers? I know the fenders are different but are there any other body parts that are different?
Bumper meaning your front wrap pr the fiberglass piece underneath it? The GT/ Cobra's used one type of wrap and a metal bracket to mount the fog lights to. 99% sure all 87-93 LX's used an LX specific wrap, with all aero years using the same one respectively. The piece that the headlights mount to(Think it's called the headlight reinforcement panel.) is the same on both, as well as the actual "bumper" wich is mounted to a version of "shock absorbers". From the looks of things, all you will need is a fender and a front wrap.:shrug:

Bumper meaning your front wrap pr the fiberglass piece underneath it? The GT/ Cobra's used one type of wrap and a metal bracket to mount the fog lights to. 99% sure all 87-93 LX's used an LX specific wrap, with all aero years using the same one respectively. The piece that the headlights mount to(Think it's called the headlight reinforcement panel.) is the same on both, as well as the actual "bumper" wich is mounted to a version of "shock absorbers". From the looks of things, all you will need is a fender and a front wrap.:shrug:

haha i meant to say bumper cover sorry man. i've been looking on craigslist for a new one and i wasnt sure if they were different. thanks for the info :)