I test Drove the SC'd Bullitt Today and OMG

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
for those of you who have been following my threads, im possibly going to buy a 2001 SC'd 400HP Bullitt for 17900

well i show up at the guys house and i see a 2001 bullitt, a 2004 Mach 1, and a fully restored 85 stang. (and a kia rio :rlaugh: ) so i think to myself wow this guy is a real car enthusiast. so i meet him outside i look the car over and its nearly in perfect condition, very few minor scratches you wouldnt even notice unless you were looking for bad spots. he popped the hood and it was quite clean inside the engine bay as well. he turned the car on and WOW nice supercharger great sound. i had him idle it a while to listen for any minute sounds and nothing happened so i had him rev it and it sounded awesome, no funky noises. We went for a test drive, had boatloads of power, he made a U turn and floored it out of first shifted second and peeled all the way thru second we slowed down and he said "so you see it does have quite a bit of power." i was like d00d you peeled completely thru second, W0Wzers. we turned the stereo up for a minute... sound system was awesome. turned it back down... took that guys advice to keep the stereo off. The only thing wrong with it was it needs new tires and he said he knows some boys that could hook me up with nittos or whatever. All in all an awesome morning, and insane car for an awesome price. I think im going to go hand him 10k and my v6 to borrow his car to take it to a mechanic and have it checked out. If it turnes out good, im going to offer 17500 and ill give him 400 bucks to get me some new tires.

:nice: :banana:

can someone get me a carfax? send to [email protected]

VIN: 1FAFP42X21F202222

whata ya think?

• Sponsors (?)

i just noticed the other thread, sorry bout that.:D :doh:

if everything checks out on it, by all means do it. i hope you're getting a good deal on insurance though, cause thats definately gonna jump if you get this car.

good luck.:nice:

my insurance is gunna suck i know, but im getting off of my parents insurance plan and getting my own.

Im not going to do insane coverage on it, it will be low to medium coverage and if i wrap it around a tree then i have my bank account to deal with that. But im not a dumbass i drive very responsibly, yes i know its the other idiots on the road but thats what my .45 cal pistol is for the other dumbasses. :nice:

exindust said:
my insurance is gunna suck i know, but im getting off of my parents insurance plan and getting my own.

Im not going to do insane coverage on it, it will be low to medium coverage and if i wrap it around a tree then i have my bank account to deal with that. But im not a dumbass i drive very responsibly, yes i know its the other idiots on the road but thats what my .45 cal pistol is for the other dumbasses. :nice:

You're insurance is going to be worse if you're not under your parents.

And your .45 sucks.

well, i can see why it needs new tires, peeling out, tsk tsk,
tires are never a problem, i get them wholesale MUAHAHAHAHAHA
but my brother has my tires and rims still on his car, there being eaten up by his mean V8 ='(

Sounds like a nice car...

But before you lay some $$$...

Who tuned it? What gas must be used? What has been replaced drivetrain wise? What plug @ what gap(does it foul them out is what I am getting at) Any dyno #'s? Any track #'s? What all is missing? What has all been added? FMU? Injector? Fuel system? Suspension?

Power is a cool thing...but many a powerful car sit broken because people bought them and did not realize what it costs to keep them in running order.

the car comes with the complete bullitt add on kit

and

Paxton Novi 1000 Supercharger
1/2" Thick Billet Aluminum Bracket
Cast Aluminum Discharge Tubes
38lb Injectors
High Flow Intank Fuel Pump
Diablo Programmed Computer Chip
High-Flow Air Filter
By-pass Valve
All Hardware and Fasteners
Instruction Manual

Professionally installed by paxton.

it takes 91 octane gas

i have the .69, the .44 magnum revolver, a .22 rifle scoped, a .30 rifle scoped, a .50 rifle thing (more of a rifled mustket...) a S&W 12 gauge auto shotgun, a 12 gauge break shotgun. all i could think of is loading up the .44 for any useful protection... :nice:

i AM a gun nut, since im only 16, and live in a residential area, we use pellet rifles in place of real guns, because that wouldnt go over real well...
for the less inclined to read all the description of the pellet rifles and pistols,
~Spark notes~
Lots of pellet rifles... for everyday use
teh end
ure wlcm