i think i got screwed !!!

Mac-man

Nov 7, 2003
south texas
well it has finally happened, i never thought it would but it has. some guy has ripped me off i think. i sent him 110 dollars for a header panel for my car when it had gotten wrecked, and he sent it out after 2 weeks of asking him when it was going to be shipped, then he didnt box it up he only wrapped it in paper, and it got damaged in shipping. the package got damaged so fast i didnt even see it, it went straight back to him, and now he wont answer my emails about anything, i had to go buy a new one which was actually cheaper, and i have sitll lost the money i paid him, cuz he says i should be lucky to get anything out of this deal cuz i am being rude asking for my money back when i dont get the parts he promises :shrug: . does that make any sense? i paid him with paypal and was wandering if there is really anything i can do. it says i dont wualify for buyer protection cuz i didnt buy the part through ebay.

• Sponsors (?)

file a claim through paypal. EBAY sells headlights panels for like 55 shipped...FYI...my dad got ripped off for like 40 bucks, and paypal takes like 25 for the claim, but you get the rest back, so he only got 15 bucks back, but its better than nother...

matthiasj said:
file a claim through paypal. EBAY sells headlights panels for like 55 shipped...FYI...

yeah i knew they had em and ended up getting on locally at autozone for 85 after taxes, but his was there and could have been shiped quicker so i paid the extra money to try and get it faster, which ended up taking a week longer than i would have gotten it from autozone had i went with them in the first place. what i dont understand is this dude is going to get his money back via ups for the 100 bucks, so he isnt losing money i dont understand why he feels he needs to be an A**HOLE about this situation. i did some searching on some other sites though and apparently he is a total jerk anyways, wish i would have known beforehand

i dont know his screen name on here..i will see if it might be the same as the other ones though. all i know is the guy is from houston texas, and i got his sn from there local boards. he sent me an email from a wtb ad, and i didnt know any of his stats but he gave me so much info about himself at the time as far as phone numbers and stuff i figured he was good to go. i will see if i can find it and let u know though

he finally replied and tries to make me look like the bad guy: his reply:

Strictly Hardcore....

Re: SILVER98
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:24:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU KNOW WHAT MAN? YOU ARE A REAL PAIN IN THE ASS. I GO OUT OF MY DAMN WAY TO SEND YOU SOME DAMN PARTS. SHIP THEM TO YOU. I BUSTED MY COBRA HEADLIGHTS TO SHOW YOU PICS AND I WAS EXTREMELYU PATIENT WITH YOU FOR A WEEK WHILE YOU TOLD ME Y0OU WANTED THIS AND THAT ONLY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND 5 MINUTES LATER. I SHIP YOU THE PARTS YOU PRACTICALLY BEGGED FOR AND THEN I GET A BUSTED PACKAGE BACK. I THINK YOUR ASS BROKE THE DAMN THINGS AND MAILED THEM BACK. EBERYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOWS ME AND KNOWS I AM STRAIGHT UP. THE KARMA RATING IS BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAY DISLIKE ME BECAUSE I AM A HUSTLING M/F. I COME UP QUICK. REAL QUICK. I DONT LET LIFE PASS ME BY. I TELL YOU WHAT CAT. HERE IS MY ADDRESS FOR YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. BRIAN CHEEK 4009 NN 1/2 SANTA FE TEXAS. YOU WANT YOUR REFUND? COME AND GET IT. I HAVENT EVER IN MY LIFE BEEN SO DAMN ANNOYED WITH ANYONE AS I AM WITH YOU. YOU COME AND GET YOUR MONEY. I AINT MAILING **** OR SHIPPING IT. LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS. I AINT EVER DONE ANYONE WRONG. I AINT THAT WAY. NOBODY IN THIS WORLDS CAN SAY I CHEATED THEM OR DID THEM WRONG. ANDF I DIDNT DO YOU WRONG. AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH. I HAVE A CLAIM WITH UPS INVESTIGATING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AND AS SOON AS I GOT A RERSPONSE IO WAS GOING TO CONTACT YOU. I DONT ANSWER TYO YOU OR ANYBODYN ELSE. BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO MAKE A POST LIKE THIS AND GET MY NAME THROWN AROUND. YOU CAN ---- -- ----. REFUND IS IN SANTA FE.

WOW hahaha
so funny he came up real quick WTF he come up in a busted ass car?
This dude sounds like he has a real problem. Maybe he don't understand how to do anything without being that way.
That karma rating is cause he has shafted people and looks like he just put a big steel shaft in you with a j-bend in it. I would prolly let it go. Back in my younger days I would have said go to santa Fe drag this dude out in the front yard and start swingin till you got some real answers. Prolly this jerk ain't gonna do anything but try to jive you. Honestly better off just leaving people like that alone not worth it and no need to stoop to their level.
Unless your just in a mood to fight that day if so go bash his face in and call it a day.
my .02 btw pay pal is more hastle than its worth. Sorry to hear this happened to you dude. Better luck next time.

yeah to be honest i wont see anything i doubt i will...he posted some other things like i took the package broke it and sent it back cuz i didnt want it and had got impatient and bought new parts, which is dumb. here is the tracking number link to prove i never touched the package.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/...oTermsAndConditions=yes&track.x=21&track.y=10

he says i denied it but if u see on package progress the only thing i ever did was call them to make sure the address was correct, cuz this dumb A** cant even get the address right after he had asked me for it 3 times. oh and by the way his email is [email protected] and he is known on www.westsidemustangs.com as SILVER98 if i find him anywhere else i will be sure and let u guys know to beware!!!! :nono:

Yep that is fraud and is illegal. You have the proof with the UPS tracking number as well as his messages and emails. You also have his addy and ph. #. Print out all that stuff and go the the police. Let them deal with this guy.

thanks i think i might just do that. he backed down off his original story but still refuses to send me the money, says i am not worth the time and i begged him for the parts when the turth be known he broke parts he was originally gonna send me so i gave him some other stuff i wanted that he gave me instead.

well i have decided to quit with the whole deal, but just wanted to let everyone know his reasoning for not giving me my money back is due to the fact he broke a set of projector headlights while trying to take pics of them for me which cost him money, as if i was the one there holding the freakin lights or something, but he said i shouldnt have asked for pics...how many people are seriously going to buy a set of lights for money without pics. ohy yeah guys add his email to ur list of not to buy parts, cuz he will screw u like he did me...his email is up a few posts.