I think we all got raped : (`

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBleedingMe said:
Kevin, first off, you're completely misreading what I posted. I have absolutely nothing against V6 Muustang owners. It's what they can afford and I fault no man for owning a car that they can afford. I called the V6 "measley" because, AT THAT PRICE, a V6 IS measley! It's the price of an '05 GT!!!.
yes you are correct, i did misread what you said. and you are right it is GT pricing.
and you did offer good advice to him, sorry i have been pissed off all day and i took it out on this topic!! I get too-defensive sometimes about the V-6s.
i apologize!

• Sponsors (?)

MSP said:
This quote here, has been ignored by the entire community..

only does a second quicker in the 1/4 stock

Guys that make fun or insult 05 V6 Mustang owners, have a real hard time dealing with this subject... They want to believe that this reality does not exist... But this is the reality, that GT owners with 400+ RWHP understand, and its rare to see one of these guys insult 05 V6 owners..

But it is a pill that must be shoved down the throat of some GT owners.. They must eat that statement..LOL!!

Admitting that the 05 V6 stock is a worthy opponent to a GT, is something most try and ignore.. For the most part, we let them..

i guess a 13 second car is only 1 second slower than a 12 second car....:rolleyes: 1 second is a pretty big difference in drag racing.

streetstang03 said:
i guess a 13 second car is only 1 second slower than a 12 second car....:rolleyes: 1 second is a pretty big difference in drag racing.

Exactly, though there is nothing wrong with the v6, it is good for its intended purpose(a secretary's car), but to make up a second in the 1/4mi. one would have to lighten the car by 1,000 pounds. Take a ride in my truck it runs 14.3 then in my buddy's Gt runing a 13.2 and they are worlds apart.

It is this little thing called torque. You should check it out. :cheers:

MSP said:
This quote here, has been ignored by the entire community..

only does a second quicker in the 1/4 stock

Guys that make fun or insult 05 V6 Mustang owners, have a real hard time dealing with this subject... They want to believe that this reality does not exist... But this is the reality, that GT owners with 400+ RWHP understand, and its rare to see one of these guys insult 05 V6 owners..

But it is a pill that must be shoved down the throat of some GT owners.. They must eat that statement..LOL!!

Admitting that the 05 V6 stock is a worthy opponent to a GT, is something most try and ignore.. For the most part, we let them..
the 05 v6 is not a worthy opponent to a GT. get over your car already. it isn't fast.

robert_gstv6 said:
I was curious about the re-sale value of these cars ( I got the v6) I had planned on trading it back in, i have had the car for two months paid 27k (financed) and 2 dealerships i wanted to trade it in to offered me 15k for trade :mad: mitsubishi offered me 12,500 :notnice: they told me thats all the car was worth, its spotless (except for the fact that someone keeps egging it) and only has 1400 miles on it wtf? Is this only because the kbb hasn't been made for the 05 models yet? Or is that really what the re-sale on these cars is?!? I just lost 12k in depreciation in 2 months WTF!?!? :bang:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
BEST POST EVAR!!!!

robert_gstv6 said:
Seriously, most of the import message boards i've been on have mostly helped me or offered advice, i've never seen someone insulted for being ripped off by a dealership (like its never happened before) thanx for the people who actually had some valuable opinions and for the rest well keep on laming <- not a typo . I haven't been made fun of since third or fourth grade :jester: , just shows how some people grow up and others just dont. Most people that flame online are just nobodys that people don't listen to in real life so they let out thier anger online. :nono:
so you're mad because you made an impulse purchase and now want to get rid of it because you realize you made a mistake??? and now we are the nobodies?

i feel sorry for your reasoning and the fact that you arent able to get that much money for a trade-in...seems to be a lose-lose situation

LOL!! I guess us V6 guys walked right into this trap! LOL!! Setup by a disgruntled V6 buyer.. Now all the GT owners will come out of the woodworks to start taking jabbs at us.. Ouch!! Oooch!! I felt a rib crack!! Where are my drugs!!! :D

MSP said:
LOL!! I guess us V6 guys walked right into this trap! LOL!! Setup by a disgruntled V6 buyer.. Now all the GT owners will come out of the woodworks to start taking jabbs at us.. Ouch!! Oooch!! I felt a rib crack!! Where are my drugs!!! :D
We'll stay off your back if you don't make ridiculous claims about v6's :)

kevins05v-6 said:
yes you are correct, i did misread what you said. and you are right it is GT pricing.
and you did offer good advice to him, sorry i have been pissed off all day and i took it out on this topic!! I get too-defensive sometimes about the V-6s.
i apologize!

It's cool, my man. Now enjoy that Stang! :)

so you're mad because you made an impulse purchase and now want to get rid of it because you realize you made a mistake??? and now we are the nobodies? i feel sorry for your reasoning and the fact that you arent able to get that much money for a trade-in...seems to be a lose-lose situation

*Sigh* :stupid: Heres again the reason I posted, was curious about re-sale values, I stated my situation and asked for suggestions. Alot of posts were good, while others were more to the likes of people stating i was an "idiot" and "stupid" these are posts that were not helpful to me, I called these people nobodys, so why you decided to put yourself in that catagory was a bit odd. I gave thanks to those that had something useful to add, and did not sum everybody up into the same catagory, "lamers" and those that were helpful. For example your post, you're questioning my motives, and saying you feel sorry for me and my "loose-loose situation" :OT: Thats why there is a pm feature on the boards, you have a problem with me or something that I said take it to pm and keep the forum with useful info, there are seperate forums elsewhere where flaming is encouraged, thought this was an info board sorry for my mistake, but it seems that the lames just keep coming. :crazy:

whitepony03 said:
werd. Dudes posts were ridiculous.

Dont get carried away whitepony03!! I got something for you brewing.. I'll keep the post reasonable until then.. :nice:

Also, the original posters feelings are only natural.. You guys could go alittle easier on him.. Afterall, he does have to keep the car.. He has not tapped into its potential yet, so in reality we should all make him feel better about his situation and not worse.. Seriously, he came here for support, and justification.. Not to get bashed and made fun of.. I mean, he does have a sweet car.. In my opinion, he never should have went to a non-Ford dealership for a used car quote.. Its only natural they insult him, and make him feel regret.. You guys are actually helping the competition with all this arrogant post.. Lets use more common sense about the real world..

robert_gstv6 said:
*Sigh* :stupid: Heres again the reason I posted, was curious about re-sale values, I stated my situation and asked for suggestions. Alot of posts were good, while others were more to the likes of people stating i was an "idiot" and "stupid" these are posts that were not helpful to me, I called these people nobodys, so why you decided to put yourself in that catagory was a bit odd. I gave thanks to those that had something useful to add, and did not sum everybody up into the same catagory, "lamers" and those that were helpful. For example your post, you're questioning my motives, and saying you feel sorry for me and my "loose-loose situation" :OT: Thats why there is a pm feature on the boards, you have a problem with me or something that I said take it to pm and keep the forum with useful info, there are seperate forums elsewhere where flaming is encouraged, thought this was an info board sorry for my mistake, but it seems that the lames just keep coming. :crazy:

Dont take these guys that serious.. When you own a V6 around here, you have to be prepared for these types of post, and bashing.. This is why stangnet makes seperate posting areas.. So V6 and V8 guys dont clash on a daily basis.. You would think that V8 guys would prop up v6's in comparison to other cars, because this would make their cars that much better.. But they dont.. Instead, they bash the V6 period, and then eat crow to GTO's, old Trans Ams, and Camaros.. Its like they are fighting their own family to the death.. LOL!! Understand that alot of V8 guys around here, who actually have the best GT's with the most HP never make dumb statements.. Pay attention to this.. A GT owner with 400+ RWHP knows his priorities.. Bashing a V6 is not one of them.. But a GT owner with only 277RWHP to 290RWHP, feels threatened by a V6 with 216RWHP.. LOL!! Make sense? Now you understand?

So give the low RWHP GT guys a break.. They are worried about us!! :D

Because all it takes is a coupla mods here and a coupla mods there, and we will be in their azz!!!

robert_gstv6 said:
Gap Insurance = insurance gets screwed, and I get a new evolution mr. :banana:
Try that route and there will be some :banana: action alright.. Right after your court date and conviction.. You new friends at the county jail will be loving you long time.
And since insurance fraud drives up everyone else costs..... See how long you keep your secret before someone turns you in..

I can already beat most of these gt owners with my little 4-banger anyway. No replacement for Boost. :p This was the first non mitsubishi I had purchased and didn't like it too much, not as fun to drive as a turbo'd car, :D the gs-t that I have is by far the quickest I have owned thus far though. 12.3 without my 75 shot nitrous hooked up, yeah these flamers are just trying to over compensate for thier insecurity. :owned:

Try that route and there will be some action alright.. Right after your court date and conviction.. You new friends at the county jail will be loving you long time.
And since insurance fraud drives up everyone else costs..... See how long you keep your secret before someone turns you in..

lol i've already done it once before, I know people that have done it more than three times, so i'm not too worried. be frustrated elsewhere. :chair:

robert_gstv6 said:
lol i've already done it once before, I know people that have done it more than three times, so i'm not too worried. be frustrated elsewhere. :chair:

No, dont go down this road man!! Dont tell these stories!! Com'on Robert!

Dont let these guy get that far into your head over this.. You have never dont that before right? Your just kidding... LOL!! HAHAH!! Thats a funny joke!

The V6 is a nice Mustang,, BUT....

MSP said:
So give the low RWHP GT guys a break.. They are worried about us!! :D

Because all it takes is a coupla mods here and a coupla mods there, and we will be in their azz!!!
:rolleyes:

Ya worried right up until that 7.5" rear end spits it guts going down the road, the light duty clutch goes up in a cloud of smoke, The smaller brakes warm up a bit quicker then planned,, and you find your self going in a bit deeper to the next corner that desired. and through,, and out the other side :D
But your right,, just a few mods...
Motor
Trans
Rear axle
Brakes.... Just some bolt on's :rlaugh:

You can build most anything to do most anything.. Speed cost money,, How fast do you want to spend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.