I think we need a new sticky thread.

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Acworth, GA
One that says in bold face "YOU DO NOT OWN A FOXBODY." I think there were 3 people in the last 2 weeks alone who either bought or were about to buy foxbody parts before they realized that they don't fit. The general information in the thread should be which parts are, and which parts aren't interchangeable from a foxbody to an SN. Also links to most common conversions, like the foxbody throttle body.

Kurt

• Sponsors (?)

During my short tenure on staff, I tried to keep the 94-95 stuff in the right place, too. It's sometimes fighting a losing battle, when forum participation picks up during the nicer months when we're doing work on the cars.

its not a bad idea though Kurt.

-fox longtubes will fit if you put a fox bellhousing.
-LX fox tailpipes will fit

That's exactly the kind of information I'm thinking of. The SN is a very small portion of the 5.0 community. Something like "Before you buy the best 5.0 Mustang, and let's be honest, probably the best overall Mustang ever made, here's a few things you need to know."

Kurt

I get the parts that are made for our year cars (not counting my fox TB conversion) but there is a reason why parts are broken down by year. I need an aftermarket steering shaft and the fox one is $100 cheaper then the 94+ one but there is a reason for that and I'm not risking potential issues when it's clearly stated that its not for my car.