i took my mom's expedition to the track...

• Sponsors (?)

Damn fool thats quick, i took my sisters 2001 Honda Civic EX Auto to the track once for a bracket race day. It ran a blistering 17.91 i forget the mph now probbly like 6Xmph what a slow piece even an expadition would beat it.

i was about halfways down the track and decided we needed some music(We as in me and the 3 other people in the car, lol) so i had time to turn on the radio and find a good station before i finished the race, thats how slow a 17.5 is........My friends integra had the vtech go bad or something and it redlined at 5 grand and he pulled off a 19.8 ..hondas are fast.

A coupe of years back when I was having major tranny issues with my '95 I decided to take my nearly brand new ford escape to the track. I knew it felt strong driving it around, and it has the 3.0 200hp V6, so I thought what the hell. It ran a 16.6 at 8Xmph, I thought that was decent for what it is.

:OT:
At the track last night there was a brand new SS silverado at the track. I never paid them much attention before but this one sure opened my eyes. I assume it is stock or near it due to the MPH, but this thing ran a 13.3 at 102mph! I was impressed.

Killercanary said:
At the track last night there was a brand new SS silverado at the track. I never paid them much attention before but this one sure opened my eyes. I assume it is stock or near it due to the MPH, but this thing ran a 13.3 at 102mph! I was impressed.

Want to know whats retarted paul, the SRT-4's I saw running 13.3's a few weeks ago at the track. Weather permitting Im going to the track this friday........and unlike Rob I will run it :D

Killercanary said:
A coupe of years back when I was having major tranny issues with my '95 I decided to take my nearly brand new ford escape to the track. I knew it felt strong driving it around, and it has the 3.0 200hp V6, so I thought what the hell. It ran a 16.6 at 8Xmph, I thought that was decent for what it is.

i doubt that ss was anywhere near stock......those things do good to break into the high 14's stock....a guy around here had his at the track and could n't run any better than 15.3 cant remember the mph....