I took the 2007 ford fusion challenge

89blkntch

Oct 22, 2006
Well guys and gals, the wife and I decided to go ahead and get her a new car. We origanaly set out to get her a mazda6. Well I tell ya, finding one of those in the wichita area isnt the easiest with all the construction that is being done on Kellogg. What a pain. Any ways we stop at the local ford dealer to see if they had any traded in ones that we could look at. Then the wife turned around and fell in love with this. Its a 2007 ford fusion with 90 miles on it.
100_1921.jpg

100_1922.jpg

100_1923.jpg

100_1924.jpg

100_1925.jpg

100_1926.jpg

100_1927.jpg

It goes in on tuesday to get the windows tinted, and to get the int and paint sealent.
So the new DD for me is gonna be the wifes old car 1996 dodge stratus. 2.4 DOHC
100_1928.jpg

100_1929.jpg

Now i gotta sell this
100_1930.jpg

100_1932.jpg

100_1931.jpg

Don't know what to ask for it. Gotta clean it up and put it in the paper. Its gotta go ASAP!!!!!!:bang: :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

I live down in Mulvane 20 min south of wichita. Im selling the stang cause I need to pay for the wifes car, and don't want to keep slurging with parts. plus the stratus in newer and much more reliable.

this one is the s model. Just a front wheel drive I4. the SE is the v6 front whell drive. Then they have another type Dono the model its a v6 awd. That was nice but there is no need here in KS for that. Front wheel all the way. I hate to see the stang go but if the wife aint happy, then noone is happy. I am looking into getting a roush 427 in the near future. I know you are all gonna laugh, but my job has really taken off with the pay so things are looking up. We will see though only time will tell.

I drive an SE and love it...you can upgrade the SE to full options less the v6 and AWD, I did and have not owned a nicer car to drive. 4 is a tad noisy under throttle but pretty spicey in the upper rpms...but the suspension is soooo slick.

I live in Colwich, and work in Wichita. Cool to see other Wichita people. BTW... Rusty Eck can kiss my ass. When we were looking for the 07 GT, they tried to sell me a used 05 for 25K+ I laughed at them and walked away. Mel Hambelton FTMFW!

Nick