I want to restore the stang....

roan65

May 17, 2003
Wasilla Alaska
I've got a 65 that I completely tore down when I was in High School(about 13 years ago). When we did it money was tight and a few corners were cut. The past several years the car has seen some hard life. It is still in decent shape, but starting has a rust spot on the door, got keyed, had a very mild rear ending, some scrathes, ect.... I am almost fifnished installing the 5.0 and aod, and just got to thinking, I would really like to start over and do everything right on this car! I have skills and shop, but I lack some of the tools and some stuff would go beyond my skills. (painting and auto body stuff). Other then letting Foose "overhaul" it, what is the best route to go. I would really like to do be part of it. I was thinking about going to an automotive school such as Denver automotive or something similair. I have some time, and some money. I don't think I could afford to drop it off at "american hot rod", and let go completly threw it, but I do have some cash. Anyways, anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

• Sponsors (?)