I was working on my truck....

• Sponsors (?)

Ozsum2 said:
I see that now. He has the rare produce rack add on. :lol:

I GOTTA BEEE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :rlaugh:

Oh , by the way... THATS NOT ME !! That guy is the single biggest idiot on the face of the earth . Thats some gringo down in Nogales or somewhere.
The truck needs to drop to eliminate him from the gene pool.
And yes, 67Fsatback, thats my contribution to the tech section for the year. :rolleyes:

The Hopkinator said:

Oh , by the way... THATS NOT ME !! That guy is the single biggest idiot on the face of the earth . Thats some gringo down in Nogales or somewhere.
And yes, 67Fsatback, thats my contribution to the tech section for the year. :rolleyes:

:D Hoppy, I knew it wasn't you. I DID know it was from down south though. I've seen some strange things down south. Saw a guy on a grassy knoll (no, not Oswald's buds) whip out a pocket knife and then reach for a 12" long rat that he had obtained and begin the meal preporation process. :( :notnice:

Ozsum2 said:
:D Hoppy, I knew it wasn't you. I DID know it was from down south though. I've seen some strange things down south. Saw a guy on a grassy knoll (no, not Oswald's buds) whip out a pocket knife and then reach for a 12" long rat that he had obtained and begin the meal preporation process. :( :notnice:

:rolleyes: Well, after the war of nawthern aggression , twerent nuthin to munch on a rat evvy now and then. :puke: My wifes family are all from the Maggie Valley area of the North Carolina mountains . Ever see that movie "Cold Mountain"? Its about 10 minutes from there. You wanna talk food?? wow. Know the 3 second rule? You know, drop your piece of chicken ( or varmint) on the floor, if you ****** it up within 3 seconds its ok to eat? I think they go by the 3 hour possum rule there. If its less than 3 hours old on the road, its stew. I live down by Charlotte , which has around a gazillion people (mostly yankee carpetbaggers :D ) , so Im kinda citified. I prefer my possum a bit more fresh... :rlaugh:

The Hopkinator said:
:rolleyes: Well, after the war of nawthern aggression , twerent nuthin to munch on a rat evvy now and then. :puke: My wifes family are all from the Maggie Valley area of the North Carolina mountains . Ever see that movie "Cold Mountain"? Its about 10 minutes from there. You wanna talk food?? wow. Know the 3 second rule? You know, drop your piece of chicken ( or varmint) on the floor, if you ****** it up within 3 seconds its ok to eat? I think they go by the 3 hour possum rule there. If its less than 3 hours old on the road, its stew. I live down by Charlotte , which has around a gazillion people (mostly yankee carpetbaggers :D ) , so Im kinda citified. I prefer my possum a bit more fresh... :rlaugh:

I told that story to an old Nam buddy of mine once, and he said there were lots worse things to eat than rats. He told me some of the things folks eat over there and I grossed out.

The Hopkinator said:

Sorry Hop, I just thought maybe you added a body kit to the Ranger that could be removed within a day and no damage...:stick:...j/k

The Hopkinator said:

Hmmmmm..... looks like all it would take would be for somebody to scare the guy into jerking straight back, and we'd have a Darwin Award entry!

67GTFastback said:
Sorry Hop, I just thought maybe you added a body kit to the Ranger that could be removed within a day and no damage......j/k

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: