I went skydiving last friday.

ARed1995GT

Dec 9, 2003
Boca Raton, FL
It was insane. What a rush..

If you haven't done it... do it. It's worth the money.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Sponsors (?)

wow, awesome man.

on the other hand, i'll keep my ass on the ground. if i'm gonna risk my life, i'd rather do it in my mustang, heh.

you going again? hmm, wonder what falling from thousands of feet up in the air feels like...

i would love to go! i keep trying to get my friends to go, but they are all chickens. i almost went while we were out in vegas last month but i never got the chance.

I went a couple years ago for my 18th birthday and got HOOKED. It is the single best rush i've ever experienced and i have done ALOT of stuff. Soon as i got to college i joined the skydiving team and got licensed. Just recently i did my first head down dive. You think you had a rush? Get licensed and dive from 20,000 feet head first going 215mph. I had an adrenaline hangover the next day.

90bronconate said:
yeah i was expecting the feeling in the stomach. didn't get that, but it was still awesome. 60 second freefall from 15,000 feet is a rush
70 seconds.. but who's counting? :p yea i want to do it again soon. i jumped out of titusville fl. cost 169.00 for the jump from 15,000 and 89.95 for pictures/video. i think it was money well spent. i was pretty exhausted after doing that.. slept very good the same night lol.