I will be sporting a Chevy Celebrity this winter

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Bought the POS this week, it has a 2.8L V6 and 4 speed automatic... It needs some minor body work but the paint is 100% faded, so I'm painting it flat black and I'm going to put some flames on it too :lol: :D :rlaugh:

Should be pretty funny... maybe remove the front hubcaps to produce that "FWD dragster look" all the ricers have going on here. Oh and I'm going make a sticker "My winter beater is still faster than your honda" lol :nice:

I need to take apart my Mustang because it's getting a new paint job, new floor pans, new engine, T5 rebuild, tubular K-member, connecting frames, torque box reinforcements, weld in all the holes in the engine bay, hiding all the wires, etc... My friend wants to put it on the BBQ this winter for a complete job but I don't really want to go that far right now. Lots of work to get done on the 5.0... Might as well have some fun with the A-body Chevy lol

• Sponsors (?)

Yup the car runs like new, no rattles or anything inside. The engine runs great too, no tick or knock or anything smooth as butter on a wet dog's eye... <- WTF?

But wow are those car ugly... I like small boxy cars but this thing is so ugly it's cute..

The 2.8/3.1 is a great engine. I had two and I'm kinda sorry I sold my 6000LE as it really was a reliable beater.

I dunno if I would claim its faster than my honda though. I'm pretty sure my EX would rape a 2.8L celebrity