I would sell all my cars for this

• Sponsors (?)

Don't do it!

Already made my thoughts known on the "Mach is on eBay" thread; but I'll just add, "Don't give the bee-otch the satisfaction."

You taken enough of a beating off her. Find another old Stang that's as desireable as this one, do another classic "Cheapskate Chronicles"-style rebuild story; and sell it (the story) to the highest bidder amongst the musclecar mags.
And keep Cobrask8.

Sorry to sound so virulent; but, over the last 40 years, I've taken some pretty hard shots in life in every aspect except my relationship with Mrs StDr. Frankly, well..... see my comment about a "...size-13 brogan..." in the other thread. :rolleyes:

Fritz, since I got into this blackpowder thing; I've found some of the coolest stuff at dixiegunworks.com - including 'period clothing' for the Civil War re-enactment types. Shoes, including brogans.

Besides, just the word "brogan" appeals to my Northern Irish Redneck sensibilities. :lol:

Stay the course, Dan; there's more Machs out there waiting to be rescued..... and Lord only knows what shape the old girl is in after languishing with your bi-polar ex! :eek: