Idiots of Cardomain

• Sponsors (?)

I guess I wasnt the only one that noticed the turbo setup in a different colored engine bay. Even if he was cool enough to have a different color engine bay, theres no way that is a 9 second car in full trim like that... specially the way that thing is lowered pretty nice, im sure it hooks like a mother..:notnice: Id give it 9 seconds in the 1/8th though, like I said.

**EDIT***: nevermind i got pwned by the internet for hotlinking....I searched for 350Z ricer in yahoo image search and this is what came up, it speaks volumes.

*picture of man vomitting*

Back on topic, Why WOULD you buy a mustang when you could buy a STi or a 350Z oh wait, those are worth double or triple of what my car is worth, oh, and my cars still faster after boltons.

Hahaha, that's funny. He claims to have a 9 second 350Z with stock tires, posts pics of a blue 350Z from NY even though he's from OK and then posts pics of a TT setup from a SILVER 350Z!

Obviously he's just trying to get a ruse out of some people. He even says "please do not steal pics!"

Should go to a 350Z board and ask who's car that is and really screw him over when the original owner calls him out.

Hell...iwhat's a good 350Z board i'll do it now!

Mustang5L5 said:
Hahaha, that's funny. He claims to have a 9 second 350Z with stock tires, posts pics of a blue 350Z from NY even though he's from OK and then posts pics of a TT setup from a SILVER 350Z!

Obviously he's just trying to get a ruse out of some people. He even says "please do not steal pics!"

Should go to a 350Z board and ask who's car that is and really screw him over when the original owner calls him out.

Hell...iwhat's a good 350Z board i'll do it now!
Good 350Z board? Isn't that what you call an oxy-moron?