Idiots on the road

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
This is more or less a funny observation I've made just now.

In CT we are preparing for a winter storm. They claim 7-14 inches, blizzard/whiteout conditions, total panic. I'm sitting here at work, just listening to the other employees, and realized something. Every single person, when talking about snow storms says the same thing.

"Its not me why I hate driving in the snow, it's every other idiot out there"

Now I know why people say this, they truly feel they are an amazing, or superior driver. Thats fine, but I laugh...

If everyone isn't the issue, then who truly is? If all these people are great drivers, then why is it there are so many issues on the road during bad weather.

I know the answer, I just laughed when I realized every single human says its everyone else, which means it's noones fault.

:lol:

By the way, I actually enjoy driving in the snow. I got the F250 parked out front and can't wait to try it out for the first time (bought it this summer). :D

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, I am that idiot. I drift the car in the snow. I like trying 360°'s is drive out of them when no one around and then I am ready for the ass is holes on the road is a well tuned driver when the employees of CT leave from work is you are gonna see someone 360° pass is year ass is I am not stopping for no one.

My heater doesn't work is I might freeze up on the wheel is :shrug: are in my way is now I look like an idiot and you have no clue why I drove you up a wall is keep reading me.... :rlaugh:

Yes, I am that idiot. I drift the car in the snow. I like trying 360°'s is drive out of them when no one around and then I am ready for the ass is holes on the road is a well tuned driver when the employees of CT leave from work is you are gonna see someone 360° pass is year ass is I am not stopping for no one.

My heater doesn't work is I might freeze up on the wheel is :shrug: are in my way is now I look like an idiot and you have no clue why I drove you up a wall is keep reading me.... :rlaugh:

Now where the hell did i put my decoder ring......:eek:

AMEN brother!! You said it right. It's not me it's the other person...haha. As good of drivers as some people are, there are many who can't drive though.....we sell so many wheels and suspension parts this time of year.

zHere is the decoding. Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

1. Feet are up is practice-practice-practice.
2. You were not traveling at my pace is now you are in my FACE >
3. IT! I gave you plenty of room is street speed is you have no clue is...
4. Some of you may know race speed is kids play is street speed is
5. Did I provoke someone who saw me coming up slow is mind my own business and now who is the IDIOT?
6. She must have been on a 28 day pad about ready to install one is why did she pick on me is when I glanced over, maybe it was a woman is I really do not remember is she cut me off is look way down the road is she was sitting behind that car for a long time till I snow'd up is 360'd her azz.
7. Who was the idiot if my motto is, "Day Fast Tear You are off day road is the longer you live."
8. Eye2 observe the driver is not the car she is in. I do not think she or he had the pedal to stay in front is trophy that clown.
9. I was minding my own business and a speed at my own pace is very slow is I wanna know....
10. Whom bee day IDIOT?

In your observation.... Data is. Now, go and decode that video is did I explain some speed is in the beginning, I popped the air off that truck is passed it like say it was (idiotic) fast.... is you figure it out is it just a video of time is fast it or slow it down is stop road rage?
I think we both had fun for a few feet is beat my meet is you Stangs ROCK!

:SNSign: :nice: :shrug: WOT decoder?

Anyone see the Top Gear where James went to Finland? Driving tests there require potential motorists to powerslide, drift, 360, and skid in order to get a passing score.

IMO, road course experience, in addition to the above, should be mandatory for drivers to get their licenses in this country. Besides, what better place is there to get all that awesome fun and screwing off out of your system (and gain skill at the same time) than when you are the most in-tune with respect to reaction time and are doing it off-road on a course!?!?!?!?! :)

Im the idiot that is always passing everyone. I cant stand the people that do 20mph in a 45 zone when there is light snow on the ground and road is straight for miles. If you dont turn suddenly or hit your brakes abruptly, then you should be good to go. Now if Im going down a road with a lot of stop lights, then I will take it easy so I know I can stop in time. Im the guy that everyone hates, and I dont even have a 4X4 truck to fit the stereotypes...

I cant imagine CA drivers in the snow. Half the people here on the road dont have licenses anyways... But its not like having a legal license makes you a better or worse driver. Lol.

My heater doesn't work is I might freeze up on the wheel is are in my way is now I look like an idiot and you have no clue why I drove you up a wall is keep reading me....

Borat, is that you? Holy Beard of Zeus, WTH is he trying to say?!?!?!

Here in MA people drive like complete idiots.....right now the snow is commin down good...expecting over a foot..then more sunday......

Man I wish it would snow here in TN. It's been 6 or 7 years since we've had anything more than a dusting. Here it's either cold as hell with sunny skies or gloomy, rainy and 40 degrees. Just warm enough to give us the finger on snow.

To the OP, if you think people are truly poor at driving in the snow up in CT, it would blow your mind to see people here do it. I personally don't have enough experience with the stuff to even attempt it, so perhaps I'm in the idiot category.:rolleyes:

I've seen lots of idiots in the snow. I had one trip from NJ to CT in a storm. Probably saw 30-40 accidents. Small to large, people were crashing into everything!

I just got a kick out of the everyone using the same line about driving in the snow.

I was out having a good time in the G today. It's pretty nice in the snow! But as i started seeing more and more car sliding off (including 3-4 S197 GT Mustangs) the road, i just went home, backed it into the driveway and am staying on shovel patrol tonight with some hot coco.

My g/f lives 25 miles from me...and neither of us want to drive tonight :(

where i live there arent really many problems driving on snow, of course were not as populated as a big city....

and snow doesnt bother me, i am no expert driver, but i just take it slow and there always going to be times where you slide regardless what do you. i always find you have to be careful when braking and turning at the same time, push the brakes too hard and the wheels slide and the car continues to go forwards. pushing the brakes harder makes it worse and turning the wheel doesnt do anything lol.... have to let off the brakes to let the wheels turn to regain control.

and i HATE hills on ice, snow isnt too bad since it isnt near as slick as a sheet of ice. but when we get ice on the roads, on my way to work i have to go down in a valley sort of place (hills either way you come in). so its a PITA leaving work going up the hills.

and they arent really tall or that steep of hills. the bad par is there are some fairly sharp turns right before the hills. so you have to get enough speed to get up the hill (but dont run off the road on the curve.) it gets pretty scary sometimes lol, its almost impossible to make it up the hill without sliding, you have to do it just right where you slide up the hill but dont go off the road. ive done it quite a few times now so i got a technique down hehe. but if you go off the road, your done, its just a bunch of trees, so there is no coming back, have to get towed out haha.