Idle Air Adjuster plate doesnt work

• Sponsors (?)

hi
with the pcv system if im not mistaken the only way oil will get transfered through is excessive blowby past the oil control rings (worn out or inproperly installed).
check the hose again coming from the fuel press reg see if its damp or not with gas.
It could possibly puddles fuel that hasnt had a chance to evaporate (just guessing on this one), also check the hose for the canister pruge see if theres fuel in the line, could be a saturated canister, but thats a longshot and probably not but thats the only other way fuel can get to the upper manifold via the vac line.
Got a question for you when you set the idle was the iac valve connected or bypassed in the closed position?
hope this helps

I've tried several differetn ways, all found on these forums. But all of the ways I tried involves unplugging the IAC, turn throttle screw, set tps, shut car off, reconnect IAC, reset computer -

I'm thinking my idle problem is from the gas in the upper intake? I have new pistons/rings in this new block as well as all the head work.

Thats what I'm trying to find out. JRicher said to check for a faulty FP regulator, although I just swapped it for a new one

I AM SUPA P*SSED OFF AT MY CAR RIGHT NOW

It appears only the last two or three runners on the intake have gas in them... soaked the upper/lower gasket right there where the last two runners "meet"

I wouldn't say a dyno is necessary unless you're really trying to optimize power output too. But you do need to be able to drive the car and then make changes accordingly. That's why I think the chip burner needs to be someone/someplace you can physically take the car to. I wouldn't do a mail order deal.