Idle Problems

FaistyGTS

May 23, 2004
Estherville,IA
Hi all, Just joined the site, I love it. Lots of good info. I just recently installed a profesional products typhoon upperand lower intake, 70 mm throttle body, Flowtech headers and an off-road h-pipe on my 95 GTS, and wow that's where the corks were for me makeing power. My problem is. When I first start up the car it wants to Idle at 2,000 rpm's and the check engine light flahes 3 times. But after it warms up it runs fine. I know one of my o2 sensors are bad but it started doing this after the intake swap. any thoughts.
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

FaistyGTS said:
Hi all, Just joined the site, I love it. Lots of good info. I just recently installed a profesional products typhoon upperand lower intake, 70 mm throttle body, Flowtech headers and an off-road h-pipe on my 95 GTS, and wow that's where the corks were for me makeing power. My problem is. When I first start up the car it wants to Idle at 2,000 rpm's and the check engine light flahes 3 times. But after it warms up it runs fine. I know one of my o2 sensors are bad but it started doing this after the intake swap. any thoughts.
:shrug:
pull codes its prolly going to be the iac

S/CBlack95GT said:
Why is that stupid?

Ummm, it isn't. I was agreeing with you. The "I'm with Stupid" smiley isn't an insult. I little friendly ribbing maybe (like the insults that fly back and forth between friends), but definately not ill intended. On the contrary, I thought it was pretty much spot on and therefore I figured I'd throw my support in behind it.

My apologies if you took it any other way. :cheers:

baglock1 said:
Ummm, it isn't. I was agreeing with you. The "I'm with Stupid" smiley isn't an insult. I little friendly ribbing maybe (like the insults that fly back and forth between friends), but definately not ill intended. On the contrary, I thought it was pretty much spot on and therefore I figured I'd throw my support in behind it.

My apologies if you took it any other way. :cheers:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: