If Anyone Is Wondering What Clay Wants For Christmas

• Sponsors (?)

Given that 75% of parts are not, does it matter?
I was kind of being facetious, but now that you ask....it sure would be nice. Im sure they could never be CARB legal, but even if they were at least drilled for smog, that would be something.

How cool would it be to run around in a stroked and poked, 427ci, 500+ horsepower, emissions compliant N/A Windsor on the daily? :nice:

Reactions: 3 users
I was kind of being facetious, but now that you ask....it sure would be nice. Im sure they could never be CARB legal, but even if they were at least drilled for smog, that would be something.

How cool would it be to run around in a stroked and poked, 427ci, 500+ horsepower, emissions compliant N/A Windsor on the daily? :nice:
That would be basses, and honestly I think I'm a few years that could be a definite possibility.

Wtf. In a few years, these cars will be old enough to not need smog testing. Well, at least in tx. 25 years plus is exempt

I would DD a big inch Windsor though. Wouldn't think twice.

Reactions: 1 user
No smog in FL so it's a moot point either way. Kaase has been supplying heads for a while. I don't see these disappearing from the market. I don't see them coming down in price either, but that's not the point. I'm super stoked to see something besides the typical bread and butter head being offered for the sbf.

Wtf. In a few years, these cars will be old enough to not need smog testing. Well, at least in tx. 25 years plus is exempt

I would DD a big inch Windsor though. Wouldn't think twice.
Hey Collin, don't YOU have a new 351 in your mustang???

I think I can speak for everyone here that you should buy a set of these heads and give us a review.

We're counting on you....:nice:

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Collin, don't YOU have a new 351 in your mustang???

I think I can speak for everyone here that you should buy a set of these heads and give us a review.

We're counting on you....:nice:

Hah. If only

So.. Who's setting up the GoFundMe?
if c-list celebs can get there rent paid that way ,why can't hoopty5.0 get cylinder heads :D
lol

Reactions: 1 user
With the aftermarket ECU capabilities these days and aftermarket cat systems, no reason a person couldn't build a low emmision/non stinky big inch monster. Wouldn't take a huge head port volume/nasty cam to do so either.