If the mustang GT is SOOO common...

• Sponsors (?)

Buy mine for $15K. :) j/k

Even though tha's probably the most I can get out if it.

Over here, there are much fewer 99-04 GTs than a year ago. Most have traded them in for 05+ stangs and those with modded 2V GTs traded them for 03/04 Cobras.

A car's only worth what someone would pay for it. If you can't find them than the price is going to be higher.

I don't see the damage but then... I'm half blind from old age. The purple graphics don't look too bad. If you can get it down to $14K I would take it. Hell, I wouldn't sell my old car for less than that. But then, I have about $9K of extras in mine.

Buy mine for $15K. :) j/k

Even though tha's probably the most I can get out if it.

Over here, there are much fewer 99-04 GTs than a year ago. Most have traded them in for 05+ stangs and those with modded 2V GTs traded them for 03/04 Cobras.

Shoooot I would but it for 15k :)

And you can see the damage from the picture, its on the rear drivers side- the pictures just show the passanger side. They said the purple graphics wouldnt be a problem at all to take off- so they are totally gone!

As much as I would love a Mach 1 or 03-04 Cobra, I still love the GT...and when you look at it as just a GT and nothing else, these cars/motors still have much potential. I figure if I just want to get a Mach 1 or Cobra for the power alone I will just throw a power adder on the GT or find a 4V motor to beef up and swap into the GT. Plus I find it rather fun to have some extra cash left to make the car my own and unique, instead of paying more money to keep it rather stock..despite the increase in power stock for stock.

It took me so long to find a 5 spd Black GT with black leather (I know its not really black but...Im lying to myself).... Anyways they didn't make that much 99-04 GTs, its not like if you were looking for a blue civic hatchback with grey cloth interior.....

Good luck!

I got a 5 speed fully loaded ALL STOCK 2,6xx original mile Performace Red 2001 Mustang GT that I might want to sell. The car has never been driven during the winter. It's clean and it's still brand new.

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any official "recalls" on these cars, if they was a recall I/you would recieve a letter in the mail. As far as I understand the only real issue has been the 3650 tranny, and some people have been able to have them worked on with the TSB's.