If you are a 4.6L N/A member, read this =)

• Sponsors (?)

how about instead of N/A, you use "All Motor" ? Like maybe a vinyl insert for the center tail light that says "ALL MOTOR 4.6" or just "ALL MOTOR" or something to that extent. Just an idea. I mean sure people will probably laugh when they see you showcasing that you have a N/A 281, but if its done up like hotmustangs or that guy that just ran a 12.5, it will surprise the hell out of them.

N/A just doesnt sound right, to me anyway. :shrug: I wish I was a photoshop wiz, Id draw up some ideas, but MS Paint is as far as my mad skillz go.

oh, and this is WAY off topic, but you know that 8.92 that would have "only" been a 13.9? I had a passenger too :)

helty said:
how about instead of N/A, you use "All Motor" ? Like maybe a vinyl insert for the center tail light that says "ALL MOTOR 4.6" or just "ALL MOTOR" or something to that extent. Just an idea. I mean sure people will probably laugh when they see you showcasing that you have a N/A 281, but if its done up like hotmustangs or that guy that just ran a 12.5, it will surprise the hell out of them.

N/A just doesnt sound right, to me anyway. :shrug: I wish I was a photoshop wiz, Id draw up some ideas, but MS Paint is as far as my mad skillz go.

oh, and this is WAY off topic, but you know that 8.92 that would have "only" been a 13.9? I had a passenger too :)

HAHA yeah i remember :p

And anyway, yeah i can make an "ALL MOTOR" 3rd brake light if you want. I made my STEEDA brake light like that. Using black vinyl. It will look like this, only say ALL MOTOR. I will make a few of those this weekend and show you guys what they look like after i install one on my car.

View attachment 479072
(I recently took this off my car, no longer on)

DerekStangGT said:
how bout skipping the graphic and just having a decal that says:

N/A 4.6 Club Member #10

or whatever member number you are. we could have an order form and pre-pay so you can make the arrangements to get them printed. with a long thin decal like that, you can run it on your quarter windows, on the lower rear glass, under the hood, etc. i'd be down for that:nice:

EDIT: another thing, half of the members in the club are only members until we can afford FI...

well i will be in both the F/I and N/A side the GT stayimg N/A and my soon to have 03' Cobra

SWEEEEEEEEEEET Exellent thread man! I would put some input but that will have to wait till tomorrow....I have to get up @ 4:30 tomorrow morning...goodnight all!

PS, I like post # 20...middle pic. Only problem is I dont have a # lol...maybe you can put in "founder" or something :shrug: . And would definatly be that reflective colour to show silver like. Ill get with you :D

Oh and I dont think our club is offically accepted/sponsered by stangnet :rlaugh: but im sure they wont mind. You should PM the owner and make sure he wont sue for any copy write issues before you sell any LOL.

helty said:

Excuses excuses :D

Try running without her one of these days, you might pick up a tenth or so..

hotmustang331 said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEET Exellent thread man! I would put some input but that will have to wait till tomorrow....I have to get up @ 4:30 tomorrow morning...goodnight all!

PS, I like post # 20...middle pic. Only problem is I dont have a # lol...maybe you can put in "founder" or something :shrug: . And would definatly be that reflective colour to show silver like. Ill get with you :D

Oh and I dont think our club is offically accepted/sponsered by stangnet :rlaugh: but im sure they wont mind. You should PM the owner and make sure he wont sue for any copy write issues before you sell any LOL.

Yeah i was wondering if anyone had a problem with that... Not that im INENTIONALLY marketing stangnet. i just want to help advertise for the forum :nice:

I'm not selling or handing out anythign yet so dont worry. But if i do get an OK, i think it would be cool to roll up on another stang and not only see a stangnet decal on his window, but one i made :)

I never see stangnet members, it would be awesome to see people with these on the car :) Any one of these!

damn man, you're just going to town with this :nice:

just my .02, IF I ever have any stickers on my car, I'd like something simple and clean, low profile you know? Not something that would take up half of the rear 1/4 window. Just my .02, dont go busting your balls designing something else to appease me, see what everyone else has to say about it. I do agree with hotmustang about that one you made up. Its not huge, its simple.

Good work man :nice:
jasonh_86 said:
Excuses excuses :D

Try running without her one of these days, you might pick up a tenth or so..
well if I could ever run at the track with lights and slips or without it getting rained out, I would have. F'kin *******s knocking over poles and mother nature :mad:

I was bored ... it's kinda simple .. Not that it matters because I am not in your club :(

naclubsticker3copy6ba.jpg

:shrug:

Attachments

• naclubsticker3copy6ba.jpg
    naclubsticker3copy6ba.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 81