Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

• Sponsors (?)

Detour Village, MI Eastern tip of the UP about 50miles from Sault Ste Maire.You dont wanna tell me about COLD!!!
Car is a 91 LX notch, stock shortblock with a YS trim.
Any other Yooper Mustangs out there? I joined this sight because I read a post from a fellow Yooper who goes by 92SC_LX. Still cant find the guy...anyone know him? I would REALLY meet some other Mustang owners up here.
Picture_003.jpg
[/IMG]

I live In The Middle. I don't have a Mustang yet, but have wanted one for about 8 years. I'm looking at buying a V6 stang and converting to a 5.0, so I'll be searching this forum to see if it's possible for the average idiot to accomplish this swap or if I shouldn't even try:D

5.0HO said:
I live In The Middle. I don't have a Mustang yet, but have wanted one for about 8 years. I'm looking at buying a V6 stang and converting to a 5.0, so I'll be searching this forum to see if it's possible for the average idiot to accomplish this swap or if I shouldn't even try:D
I suggest just finding a GT and working that up. Much more easier then a full swap. :nice:

5.0HO said:

Everyone I know who's attempted this has severly #$%@ed up their car. Then again, they were more idiotic than average. I'd say Ernad is right unless you have extensive automotive knowledge and experience.