Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by AdamJ, May 7, 2003.

1. Grand Rapids, MI

2. Kewanee Illinois here

96 Crystal White Cobra

[​IMG]

:)

3. hey, you dont happen to go to COD do you?? im sure thats outta your district and all but there is a car here that looks almost EXACTLY like yours. see it all the time :). just curious

4. no thats not me but if it looks almost like mine id like to see it,their is a guy in bensenville that has a 93 limited that looks just like mine except he has a blower on his :shrug:

5. Near Stanton, MI

6. round lake beach, il here:nice:

7. ive only seen it like 3 times there. im done with school there for the summer but if i ever see it cruisin around that area ill pull him over to say hi :)

8. De Kalb, IL currently.

Grew up in Mt. Greenwood, IL and haved lived in Pittsburgh, PA, Normal, IL and Tinley Park, IL.

John

btw: Send money!!!:D

9. De Kalb, IL currently.

Grew up in Mt. Greenwood, IL and haved lived in Pittsburgh, PA, Normal, IL and Tinley Park, IL.

John

10. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

11. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

12. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

13. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

14. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

15. De Kalb, IL currently.

John

16. Could you repeat that? I didnt quite catch it :nice: :D

17. Barrington, IL
    99 White Cobra/Tan Interior
    Just got it a week ago and been in the shop for almost a week already. Having problems. Anybody with a good SVT technician in my area?

18. grand rapids, michigan

19. Punchy419 likes this.