Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by AdamJ, May 7, 2003.

1. You'll probably see my White on red 89' out there for some runs if I can stop the damn oil leak :D

2. i am in downers grove il. 66 shelby clone 5 speed 302 roller motor.disc brakes full length headers,electric fan ,3.40 posi 89 gt and lx convertible 91 lx vert all 5.0 70 mach1 351c 4bbl solid lifters ,fmx with shift kit

3. Cincinnati (Fairfield) Ohio.. 2003 Red GT. Owner of Johnny V's Custom Paint and Collision (Does all paintwork on Spade Made cars). Wheres all my Tri-State or Edgewater people at?

4. Naperville, IL... just got my 05 gt this past weekend

5. elmwood park il by ohare airport
    90 notch back

6. You need to get that bestie up to Babe's in Joliet, IL.

7. TIG welding needed

Oswego, IL. just purchased a 93 LX 5.0 5spd. Good running, solid body project car. I need a good local weld shop to TIG weld the ears on my Edelbrock intake. Any recommendations?:flag:

8. Southeast Ohio in the OH, WV, KY tristate.

9. i'm in Palatine IL - northwest burbs of chicago!
    93 LX - blk on blk

10. Nice to see so many Illinois and Wisconsin newbies around :D

11. Hello from Champaign,IL

85 notch 331 Eagle Stroker and a BIG bottle of n2OHHHH.

12. 2010 Mustang GT Sunset Gold in Colgate WI.

13. If anyone is interested in an aerosheild cover for a 94-98 mustang I have one for sale also borla side exhaust with the svo sideskirts.

14. I'm intrested in the exhaust and skirts. send me an email. foohung at gmail

15. Williamsport, Indiana! :nice:

16. wellington ohio. (just west of cleveland)

17. Popsfun fron Cincy.