Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

• Sponsors (?)

"Blue" blupony......

In 1996 I bought the first GT to come into Staunton. It was Moonlight Blue with no frils....except for the optional 3.83 axle. There was no spoiler, fancy rims, Mach 460, to make it stand out. That was just what I wanted.
After having it for a few months we were in an accident and the car suffered minor damage. However, I didn't get so lucky. The blow to the car was all on one side with even force, but that same energy caused me to twist in the car and blow out 2 vertebrae. I relinquished the car a month later because I still had not returned to work.
Now I am an Electrical Engineering student at SIUE and I graduate in 18 months. I want find that car. It means a lot to me.
Hell, I still have a key and the VIN number!
Don't worry.......I didn't spend $45,000 for an education just so I could wait to steal a car!
I would like to find it though, even if its destroyed or restored, for sale or not. I would just like to know what has happened to it over the years.
[email protected]
Ahhhhh... redemption! Found an old couple hiding a 1997 Cobra in their garage. It is perfect and has only 76K miles on it. Custom rims, new tires, and get this......a new Ford certified motor with 2800 miles on it! This car is a dream come true! They gave it to their son when he graduated college. He gave it back after blowing up the motor. They put a new motor in it thinking they would like the car for themselves. Turns out that the heavy clutch bothered their hips. It sat in a garage for 3 years and now its mine. They trust that I will appreciate the car more than they ever could. That was the purpose of them selling it to me. They had bigger offers, but they knew that I would take good care of it. Boy am I! Plan to bring in it back to its old glory. More details later!

New to here! From Indiana. I am looking at a 2007 Shelby GT, Black with Silver racing stripes with 33,000 miles. Can anyone tell me what kind of price these are going for in other places please? Thanks in advance!
Eric
Update! I DID buy the 2007 Shelby GT. It is for sale if anyone knows anyone who is looking for one! It will be coming out in the Indiana Auto/RV in a couple weeks.

Dayton Ohio here. Finally got another mustang after a 7 year drought! Looking to get involved in a Club... Anyone has any info of and ACTIVE one in central or southern Ohio let me know! Ive been sending out emails and it seems there's not as many as there use to be...