Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

• Sponsors (?)

Strongsville Ohio here (south of cleveland)

22625DSCN0585-med.JPG

22625DSCN0586-med.JPG

Richland Center,WI / Oconomowoc, WI
:flag:

I am 19 years old stationed in South Korea for the U.S. air force. My car is being stored for now. I have a 99 35th anniversary GT which I purchased in April '03. Mostly stock except for flows and a K&N Filter. I have plans for it though (nothing too serious). This is my first stang and I am in love with it. Not to worry ladies, there is room in this heart for two. :nice:

chromed96pony said:
hi i'm from IL and I have a 1996 4.6 mustang and i am just getting started and i was wanting if anyone could tell me what kind of exuast to get for my car and if your have any sound bytes i could listen to please reply or send me and email at [email protected] :confused: thanks for all your help

from
chromed96pony

check out mustangexhaust.com it has tons of sound clips of different brands and combinations. even has h-pipe vs. x-pipe. I have a 99Gt and put flowmaster mufflers on it. Sounds Great and added a little power too. the only downside is that they are very common and I like my car to be unique. they came out with a new exhaust system called the SLP Loud mouth. no mufflers, supposed to add more power and a kick ass sound. Check it out!
Flows sound good though, I reccomend them.