If you could buy at wholesale...

GreenStangGT

Jan 29, 2004
I have the opportunity to buy parts from UPRproducts.com at wholesale for a limited time. Now, I don't have specific quotes on what wholesale cost would be yet, but what products would you jump to first in this situation? Also, how much less would you expect wholesale costs to be versus normal retail?

Let me know, I might need to pick up a few things...

• Sponsors (?)

I have the opportunity to buy parts from UPRproducts.com at wholesale for a limited time. Now, I don't have specific quotes on what wholesale cost would be yet, but what products would you jump to first in this situation? Also, how much less would you expect wholesale costs to be versus normal retail?

Let me know, I might need to pick up a few things...

I think you will find that it varies. The discounts below are from Canadian suppliers :canada:

My NAPA discount is 20%

Lordco is 41%

Ford Parts Dept 15%

Now I'm not in the business so auto repair/service shops I assume would get better rates :shrug:

There is direct wholesale and bulk wholesale in that if you buy direct/setup say a vendor relation it will be enough to make a profit selling...bulk if your like a BIG dealer like say summit racing and can move ALOT of stuff fast.

I would guess around 10% off starting with a wholesale price...

I get 20% off most my aftermarket vendors, about the same sometimes better from dealers. When I tried to get on with BBK the discount percentage was based off the amount you ordered. Their bulk buys (many thousands worth) to qualify for their discounts wasn't worth it to me for what I was needing so I didn't go for it. Most my aftermarket/performance wholesale accounts are for vw's/Audi/Honda related parts so I buy almost everything for my stang either from the dealer or through one of our wholesale business only warehouses.