If You Dont Believe Who I am...Here is My Car Again!

SweetCheeks

Mar 31, 2005
Illinois
136183194Stang20.jpg

1409109EnginePolishedRadCover4.jpg

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

I dont know where to start with this.

1.Those of you who guessed me.......KUDOS!!!!!!!!!

2. Those of you who PM'd me (you know who you are... View attachment 518514 If you arent nice to me from now on, I reveal all the leg humpers that PM'd me.

3. If ANYONE got offended...Remember....to make it a good APRIL FOOLS JOKE, you gotta make it seem Real.

4. I lived in Lombard for a year...hence familiarity with the area.

5. I dated a girl in college that played tennis, and had tennis pants that said "sweet cheeks"

6. I wanted to put a comment about all the posts, but there are way to many....I loved the posts where you all said you were getting a laugh..

7. I knew If I got mad at Sexy stang you all would put "catfight" :lol:

I dont know what else to put for now...hope you enjoyed it.

RC

laughing.gif

Attachments

• 136183194Stang20.jpg
    136183194Stang20.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 1409109EnginePolishedRadCover4.jpg
    1409109EnginePolishedRadCover4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 46
  • laughing.gif
    laughing.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

Thank God its finally over! haha nice one though...I liked how "sweetcheeks" got offended and said she should have known better than to join a site with nothing but boys lol. Jessica got straight up thug on her too lol, nice april fools :flag:

95riosnake said:
Thank God its finally over! haha nice one though...I liked how "sweetcheeks" got offended and said she should have known better than to join a site with nothing but boys lol. Jessica got straight up thug on her too lol, nice april fools :flag:

haha I knew ;) RC is my friend and knows what I look like anyways... so I'm not mad :D