If your gonna break a seat, do it right

fox-gt

Feb 28, 2004
TN
front bolt and back bracket :fuss:

normal_93_04-18-2009_seat-a.JPG

normal_93_04-18-2009_seat-b.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I've never owned a fox that I didn't have to fix that mounting location. It's like a very common thing (along with a heater core, door lock actuators, door handle bezels, side mirror bezel).

I remember the first time I saw a fox with a working ashtray door....you'd think I spotted an original 67 gt500 the rarity of it! :rlaugh:

LOL...i found one in a junkyard and was so amazed I felt like tellin everyone who walked by "Look at this!!!" I took it apart and brought all the pieces home with me lol. Theres also a T-top coupe a couple cars over that I wanna take outta there someday.

Matt

The front bracket snapped off my drivers seat so now I basically have a recliner with my GT leg rests haha but when you launch it just about dumps you into the back seat. Probably should get it fixed

Mine did that, and the back bracket broke as well...

My sisters 89 GT has a working ash tray door, map light, center console latch and nearly every other option. Scares me, that with the high mileage it has, the stuff isn't broken.

I remember the first time I saw a fox with a working ashtray door....you'd think I spotted an original 67 gt500 the rarity of it! :rlaugh:

My 92 has an original working ashtray door, and center console is in tacked too. I was amazed when I looked at it. It even has the cargo net, and hatch cover, along with a working hatch button in the glove box. I've never seen one of those that worked. :shrug:

Lol I had to pay $80 for that cargo cover!! I thought i was overpaying until i saw others were asking $150 for one!

Oh and my ashtray works, my sunroof doesn't leak and my seats don't lean :)